Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Im just gonna hit up FL here cause they had OD of the Space Jams.... Cant wait, the release is gonna be mad entertainment haha...

with the spacie's it pissed me off i was in line since 3;30 -4 am
and people strollin in line at 7-8am still got pairs
but i copped a pair a week early just in case quality
embarassed.gif

most of the dudes yapping about quality dont even own the space jams or any prior 11....they just see everyone else talking about quality and think its cool

Originally Posted by dtb00201

most of the dudes yapping about quality dont even own the space jams or any prior 11....they just see everyone else talking about quality and think its cool

Like those teenagers on those youtube videos, first thing they say is, "quality is surprisingly good" 
laugh.gif

Then you see their collection, and it's all new stuff from this year and last year. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Like those teenagers on those youtube videos, first thing they say is, "quality is surprisingly good" 
laugh.gif

Then you see their collection, and it's all new stuff from this year and last year. 

there is that....and also the people who call the quality crap no matter what.....now i do think jb dropped the ball on the cdp 11s...but i think they fixed a lot of those issues on the 09 space jams....i cant really find anything to complain about with them....if they keep making them like that i will be more than happy

laugh.gif

there is that....and also the people who call the quality crap no matter what.....now i do think jb dropped the ball on the cdp 11s...but i think they fixed a lot of those issues on the 09 space jams....i cant really find anything to complain about with them....if they keep making them like that i will be more than happy

space jams was ok better than the cdp as u stated but CG's are grails 2 most 
crap is detroitVIs
quality is DB VI's 
in a 6th sense of way
but u are right teenagers are 
eek.gif
 over garbage retro's  and was not even born most of them
when the og's or even 1st retro came out

laugh.gif

Some youtube ppl thought the flu games were also surpisingly good quality
laugh.gif
 pairs come already ashy like tyrone wiggums

the quality is going to be ok at best but what can we do? im just happy they are releasing and i can get a pair for retail

It's weird being not overly excited about an XI release but I guess I'm not as high on these as everybody else. I generally only like OG colors I guess but these are nice. 1 pair is all I'm wanting.

ehh.. I want these.. but I really need to ease up on my spending habits in 2010..
eyes.gif
.. time to invest my money.. we'll see tho..

Back
Top Bottom