Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I don't think this release will be as crazy as the Concords will be/SJ's were.

yup... CG's are third on that list, by the hype has soooo long to marinate... who knows.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jekih

yup... CG's are third on that list, by the hype has soooo long to marinate... who knows.
ohwell.gif

in houston people lost their lives over the CGs...they over the concords i think

ohwell.gif
third on the list?.......its first on my list

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

ohwell.gif
third on the list?.......its first on my list

I Prefer concords.
pimp.gif

Different from the og or 01 pair. Not worth tons to over pay, but nice for retail price if you can get a pair

These are the only shoe Ive seen cause actual riots in Chicago, these had Ford City goin crazy......
If these drop in November I wonder when they will start producing them?
nerd.gif
I bet they will make a ton of these just like the Jams

Cool Greys and Concords will complete the collection. I can finally die a happy man......

i hope that this will be a general release because i miss out on the space jam, only 50 pairs were released here in the Philippines.

Be patient pics will show up sooner or later theres still 9 months left till RD. Pictures of the space jams didnt surface till a few months prior to to RD

Watch these get pushed back... JB never fails to do it, anybody notice that with cdp and the spacejams

^^that is true theres a high possibility that they'll get pushed back. Just like how the space jams were shedueled to release black friday and we all now how that turned out lol

Back
Top Bottom