Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Niketown.com
pimp.gif

Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.2f3b1f45.1293080434.c06ccb7

got mine on ndc with fatwallet. i liked how they were posted like 5mins before Got my 10.5 now I shall try eastbay. Looks like it lagging now though.

was on ebay seeing if i could get a 3rd, site told me 39 minute checkout wait then boom. crash. lol

Damn free next day shipping code didn't work for me. I still put next day. I'm going to call them and have them apply it to the order tomorrow.

SO I tried to get 3rd pair (for myself) on Eastbay, and when I tried to checkout it said they were experiencing problems and had a timer of over 4HRS!!!!!! Hope everyone gets their pair.

Whats peoples opinion on these over the space jams. I'm willing to trade my space jams tomorrow morning at th mall for these. IMO the Sjs are better bought I don't know if people are willing to trade since these are the new thing and Sjs are so last year.

Back
Top Bottom