Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

40 min timer on eastbay. tryed to open other windows for it and it just locks. happening to anyone else? Usually I jsut close all my windows and try again and get a shorter clock, but not this time.

two of my credit cards delined on ndc.. i seen the both on twitter that it was up.. it went soo smooth then boom lol

We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 12:41:33 AM CST
Your Wait: 1 hours 38 min 49 sec

Looks like a lot of people are having success so far...a lot better than the previous years! I wonder if NIKE/JB produced more pairs? The average run is 175,000

Well looks like I won't be getting these.... guess it wasn't meant to be.....
frown.gif

Just got my confirmation for my two pairs from Finishline! Eastbay locked up after I got them in my cart but oh well! Plan B worked! =)

just ordered/.......... call call call call call call do not do it online.

Call i just got mine. 204 footlocker.com (3 day shipping)

[h2]Please Wait[/h2]We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

[h3]Your Estimated Checkout Time is 4:10:35 AM CST[/h3]
Your Wait: 5 hours 1 min 47 sec

WOW..looks like I'm not getting them on Eastbay!
eyes.gif

$%+ is up with the BS server error crap on Eastbay....

Damn man, you'd think they'd get this straightened up after so many years of this nonsense...

Added size to my cart, checkout and boom, server error....AARRRGGHHHH

Originally Posted by miamin2

Any miami nters camping out? Whats the scene looking like tonight?

Wasnt gonna cop online because I won the employee raffle for them at my work, but I just checked swoosh and thought a second pair of these cant hurt.
Im usually down at UM, but back up in Weston for now.
Dunno if Ima hit sawgrass, probably cuz NDC crashed and Champs bumped my timer back from 22 mins to 30. Ima try to get this through and then head over there round 5 cuz they supposed to open at 7.

copped off ndc and a pair of clearance shoes for my girl lol

hope they ship my ground shipping next day air like space jams

all the sites crashed...was already logged into FNL and just pressed through it, reloading...got my 11.5 ordered through paypal..

night night ....

good luck yall

Back
Top Bottom