Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by djaward

after an hour wait, I finally did it 
eek.gif
. Got an email confirmation right now. 
So when will these get to me? I chose next day... MONDAY RIGHT??

ummm its thursday.. whole point of next day is to have em by Friday like last yr with the spacejams coming b4 xmas

finally got through with the COOLGREY code. the page said it timed out, but i received a confirmation email a few seconds later.

Finly got my pair from Almeda Mall out here in Houston! Was at Main Land but cops came through and shut that down

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

NAhcu.jpg

there we goo.... just got it... keep trying.. tax error or w.e keep trying... i used Google Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer... and IE is the one that went through for me.. just sayinggg
Word IE worked for me too. I'm guessing you didn't bother with NT Newbury St.?

hell naw .. no more sitting in the cold for sneakers.
laugh.gif

do you folks really think you got your pairs? i'm not trying to create hope, but after this long w/ that much demand, u'd be kidding yourself to say that there is still a FSR on NDC.

that makes no logical sense. they've definitely oversold ime, imo.

My order finally went through on NDC. I got a "o" confirmation, but it's worth a shot.
I also just settled for Ground Delivery, but I'm going to call them tomorrow morning and see if I can change that.

3 pairs of size 10's are on their way to my crib via niketown.com...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those still trying just stay persistent... I had to use both google chrome and firefox and evntually it went through on firefox.

Good Luck and Merry X-mas to everyone.

Be safe out there tomorrow.

ORDER CONFIRMATION

Dear Customer,
Thank you for ordering at NikeStore.com. Listed below is your order number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.
Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. If all of your items are not in this order, we will notify you when the rest of the order ships. You will be billed once the items on your order ships.

So...they just took money from my account and everything. Confirmation # and all of that...but it didn't go through until 2:35 a.m. Is it over?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I think got through and received the email from paypal but I'm still on the NDC "place order" screen...it says failure the authorization has already been captured
nerd.gif

lucked up and was able to order a couple pairs off NDC next day air (took almost 3 hours)

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

My order finally went through on NDC. I got a "o" confirmation, but it's worth a shot.
I also just settled for Ground Delivery, but I'm going to call them tomorrow morning and see if I can change that.

what does the O mean?

Finally got my order through NDC. I think as long as you have the shoes in your cart you should be good to go. F5 is your best friend in this case.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by djaward

after an hour wait, I finally did it 
eek.gif
. Got an email confirmation right now. 
So when will these get to me? I chose next day... MONDAY RIGHT??

ummm its thursday.. whole point of next day is to have em by Friday like last yr with the spacejams coming b4 xmas
Dammit. Forgot about that. Thanks for the heads up. I need to go to sleep. Thanks Niketalk for all the help. Props to the guy who posted the NDC link. Without that, I would have gone to sleep upset..
ONE MORE QUESTION, WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THEM CANCELING THE ORDER?? IT SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE SHOES NOW.

Back
Top Bottom