Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Anybody wit Champs/Eastbay/etc. get a confirmation e-mail? Dunno if Im safe or if I should head to the mall

3 hours later.... still no confirmation email and others be gettin there email immediately after damn idk how much longer imma wait on this.. stressin for no reason probly

I was on the fence and I fell over...
frown.gif

Don't judge me man hhahaha

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD89

yea...NDC FSR is a little suspect...but you never know...

someone earlier this evening said they talked to a NDC rep and said they had enough inventory to last 15 hours...let's hope that was true for those of us who FINALLY got through 2 to 2.5+ hours after they went on sale....

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

My order finally went through on NDC. I got a "o" confirmation, but it's worth a shot.
I also just settled for Ground Delivery, but I'm going to call them tomorrow morning and see if I can change that.
Why is everyone talking about the "o" in the confirmation? Every order I'VE EVER PLACED has had the "o" in it.
eyes.gif

nikeskywalker what do you mean by an "o" confirmation...or do you just mean order confirmation.  Or is an "o" confirmation kind of like...well we received your order but you probably won't get the shoes? 

Not sure why ya'll are commenting on the "o" in your confirmation order. Every time I order from NDC I get that.

Also, No tax on shoes was a blessing in this case...No error on the non flash site.

Good luck.

Mine would only go thru if i dont put through the coolgrey code. I think i might have to bite the bullet. PLus I entered it with the overnight shipping and it still tacked on the 25 bucks shipping. no way

THE 0 MEANS NOTHING, ALL NIKE ORDERS BEGIN WITH O FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER, THEY CANCEL ORDERS THE LEAST OF ALL ONLINE STORES, RELAX PPL.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

3 hours later.... still no confirmation email and others be gettin there email immediately after damn idk how much longer imma wait on this.. stressin for no reason probly

If you paid via Paypal, make sure you check your e-mail that coincides with paypal. Just saying because I use an e-mail for paypal that I barely ever check because I have a few different addresses.

Back
Top Bottom