Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bwc1139

only showing sz 7 and 15 for me now.

Same for me too..

.. on another note, Nike confirmed my shipping confirmation (changed my ground to overnight) and receiving them tomorrow by 3pm through Fed Ex next day

i wonder why sometimes when you refresh on NDC some sizes will appear/disappear.... i wonder.. does anyone know??

Originally Posted by Sourkush

alot of people left SOUR !!!!!
especially those who had their orders cancelled yesterday afternoon.... Nike be playing with people's emotions

Arrived at FedEx location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

pimp.gif

Can't believe I copped 2 pairs from NDC 2 hours and 35 mins past midnight.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

anybody with updates from the finishline mobile orders?

I just got my shipping confirmation email from the mobile order.
Your order, XXXXXXXXX, has been shipped and contains the following item(s): 
Qty   Item #    Item Description          Tracking Number       Ship Date
1     1700828   AJ11                      1Z97XXXXXXXXXXXXXX    12/23/2010

Checked tracking which I didn't understand why there is multiple packages and a weight of 4.10 if i just ordered one:

Status:[b]In Transit - On Time[/b] [img]http://wwwapps.ups.com/img/icn_help_blue.gif[/img]Scheduled Delivery Date:12/28/2010Shipped To:
Shipped/Billed On:12/23/2010Type:tongue:ackageService:GROUNDWeight:4.10 LbsMultiple Packages:2

I got my confirmation from finishline. Very surprised. To whoevere let's us know they were on fnl mobile. Thanks!

Just got my finishline mobile shipment email, can't believe finishline actually came through for once.  My NDC shipping email came a few minutes before...

Those who ordered from Finishline mobile, got shipping confirmation email, and checked their tracking; does your tracking say multiple packages:2 as well? Why would there be multiple packages if i just ordered one pair?

Got my midnight releases, then got another 2 pair b4 work rather easily at another Footlocker...think i found a nice little spot...

Sweet, Nike shipped both my orders next day air. I only put that for one order. The other one was supposed to get here via ground service. Going to my local Fedex at 9am to pickup my pairs.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Sweet, Nike shipped both my orders next day air. I only put that for one order. The other one was supposed to get here via ground service. Going to my local Fedex at 9am to pickup my pairs.

When did you order?

both FNL and NDC orders are coming in tomorrow.

I was gonna say darn for missing the restock, but how can i complain after NDC and FNL being so nice to me.

Originally Posted by traebond

Just got my finishline mobile shipment email, can't believe finishline actually came through for once.  My NDC shipping email came a few minutes before...
Seems like Finishline did alot better for this release than they have in the past.

Back
Top Bottom