Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Here's mine. They look good in person, also picked up some cool grey socks....  
51926f33b27e55760385b837fb9e4bab8230c7fc.pjpg

Merry Christmas NT. Later.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Just got my order from CrookedTongues, rather FAST shipping from the UK and the fact it was $10 cheaper then what I would of paid on NDC.

Yeah Where are you located? and when did you order?

Originally Posted by Remi23

Just got my order from CrookedTongues, rather FAST shipping from the UK and the fact it was $10 cheaper then what I would of paid on NDC.

Order on Friday at Noon, located in Indiana.

JUST GOT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM FINISH LINE MOBILE.......

I realized my iphone put the wrong zip code in for shipping though.....

anyone know how I can fix that??

Yeah that means i should be getting mines today since i'm in Chicago, they deliver that early over there?

Originally Posted by SlimK4

JUST GOT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM FINISH LINE MOBILE.......

I realized my iphone put the wrong zip code in for shipping though.....

anyone know how I can fix that??

call finishline customer service 888-777-3949, or actually ups may be able to fix it if its already been picked up.

sorry if this was posted already but here are some pictures of the cool grey samples that were set to come out this year.

with the mesh upper

2wrkbbl.jpg

Yeah that means i should be getting mines today since i'm in Chicago, they deliver that early over there?

Completely caught off guard, USPS usually delivers around my place at 12-2 but since its Christmas Eve I guess they wanted to hurry and get off work early. LOL

Got a shipping confirmation email fron FNL, and I used the mobile glitch around 1230 pm EST...to give those waiting an idea...but I called and they said my order was fulfilled yesterday so hope that gives you guys an idea

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

sorry if this was posted already but here are some pictures of the cool grey samples that were set to come out this year.

with the mesh upper

2wrkbbl.jpg
i really like that mesh upper but the suede on the cool greys is fire i love it

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

ORDER STATUS: SHIPPED!!!

Will be wrapping these up for the gift exchange tomorrow night as a present to myself.

i loled hard.

why not just use the packaging as wrapping paper. hahahhahaha

Say word! Shipment confirmation from NDC on the one (and only) pair I was able to pick up. Crazy part is I was up all that night and got nothing, but was able to grab a pair of 9.5 when they popped up on Thursday. Screwed up and didn't add the free overnight promo, but it looks like these will be delivered today anyways!!! Merry Christmas peoples.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

with the mesh upper

2wrkbbl.jpg
i really like that mesh upper but the suede on the cool greys is fire i love it

If you're gonna have a mesh upper, why not a mesh tongue

Originally Posted by VAHustler

did NDC let people get more than 3 pairs by separate orders?

I scooped up a total of 5 pairs on Swoosh. 2 Orders. I just picked up all of them from my local Fedex.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom