Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Anybody got their pair from crooked tongues yet? I just got a tracking number, but can't figure out how to track it. :smh

Got mine Thursday. Just track it through USPS

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Anybody got their pair from crooked tongues yet? I just got a tracking number, but can't figure out how to track it. :smh

Thanks a lot. They landed in NY on xmas so hopefully, I'll have them today. U didn't have to pay an addition international handling fee or anything like that did you?

Thanks a lot. They landed in NY on xmas so hopefully, I'll have them today. U didn't have to pay an addition international handling fee or anything like that did you?

Same here but someone a few pages back said his tracking still showed they were in New York even when they arrived

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Did anybody who ordered from Finishline mobile on the morning of the 22nd get their pairs?
tracking numbers?

cancellation notice?

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Did anybody who ordered from Finishline mobile on the morning of the 22nd get their pairs?
tracking numbers?

cancellation notice?

Some have received their pairs, some haven't. I dont't think any one has received any cancellation emails yet. They'll probably send those today or tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Same here but someone a few pages back said his tracking still showed they were in New York even when they arrived
yeah tracking sucks on usps side. there is no other tracking info after ny. they just show up after that.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Have been wearing one of may pairs since I received, so far so good.  They are a retro, already been hit up with a couple of questions: "Where'd you get those", "How much did you pay?" and "How long did you wait in line?". *shrugs*. 

I plan to beat the pair I UnDS'ed.

No doubt a lot of b-grades will hit the outlets.

That pair up their is sickening.
30t6p3b.gif

**prays his paiir doesn't looks like that**

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

tracking numbers?

cancellation notice?

Some have received their pairs, some haven't. I dont't think any one has received any cancellation emails yet. They'll probably send those today or tomorrow.
laugh.gif

I got mine on Cristmas eve!  I did not get a confromation email from them, I was shocked when they showed up props to dude who put up link
wink.gif

guys, I'm selling.. * just kidding. I'm glad I didn't purchase these shoes. I'm good with my 2001 Retros (better quality). It seems all the young kids be the focal point of rockin J's these days.

^I think it's the side cut of the patent leather.  One looks to be cut higher than the other.

CAN SOMEONE POST PICS OF HOW THEIR COOL GREYS LOOK AFTER SEVERAL WEARS? SOLES ARE YELLOWING, OR TURNING CLEAR?

Originally Posted by BigEli500

CAN SOMEONE POST PICS OF HOW THEIR COOL GREYS LOOK AFTER SEVERAL WEARS? SOLES ARE YELLOWING, OR TURNING CLEAR?

Search the thread. mikkol88 did this like 2-3 weeks ago on a pair that got worn for 2 straight weeks.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Come me in!

5295591717_f505197f09_b.jpg

CDP XI quality = 
sick.gif

Like your collection of XI. My first CDP was completely gone. There was a faded outside of the whole 23 on each shoe. I never liked wearing them with shorts and really that's a shame with a XI. What's good with that dirt on your soles?

Originally Posted by XLRG

^I think it's the side cut of the patent leather.  One looks to be cut higher than the other.

You're right. The right shoes' patent leather is so low that the shoe itself is painful to wear. Pinches down hardcore on my toes especially the pinky area. I was going to try to look past it and just accept it but I tried them on again today and realized that the right shoe is un wearable making the pair unacceptable. I can deal with minor imperfections but damn. I love jays and have never had to return any because of a defect but this takes the cake. Not crying though. I'll come up on another pair through Nike/JB or Footaction hopefully

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Come me in!

CDP XI quality = 
sick.gif

Like your collection of XI. My first CDP was completely gone. There was a faded outside of the whole 23 on each shoe. I never liked wearing them with shorts and really that's a shame with a XI. What's good with that dirt on your soles?
With finals and Christmas, haven't had time to clean my shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

tracking numbers?

cancellation notice?

laugh.gif

mine has been shipped just waitin to arrive since i chose ground shiping

Back
Top Bottom