Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

anybody here in NY getting this snow?? crazy huh?

164297_486355742426_763427426_5756973_4351516_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Have been wearing one of may pairs since I received, so far so good.  They are a retro, already been hit up with a couple of questions: "Where'd you get those", "How much did you pay?" and "How long did you wait in line?". *shrugs*. 

I plan to beat the pair I UnDS'ed.
thats how you do it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alright, i'm kinda coming around to these. i've never been a fan of 11's, but after seeing a few pix i'm curious how these will look on my feet.

how do they fit? if i wore a 12 in the varsity red and infrared 6's from earlier this year, would these fit the same?

and is it likely these won't yellow due to the blue? my university blue/black V's have blue ice and they haven't yellowed at all.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

alright, i'm kinda coming around to these. i've never been a fan of 11's, but after seeing a few pix i'm curious how these will look on my feet.

how do they fit? if i wore a 12 in the varsity red and infrared 6's from earlier this year, would these fit the same?

and is it likely these won't yellow due to the blue? my university blue/black V's have blue ice and they haven't yellowed at all.
http://mikkol88.blogspot....ter-2-weeks-of-wear.html this is all I know about the blue sole.....

^ thanx. i think they're prolly not gonna yellow. wasn't there a guy sea glowing clear soles and dyeing them with a slight blue tint and they weren't yellowing over time? thought i saw that on this forum...

and how do these fit? i wear a 12 comfortably in the vred/infrared 6's that released earlier this year. these fit the same?

^ thanx. i think they're prolly not gonna yellow. wasn't there a guy sea glowing clear soles and dyeing them with a slight blue tint and they weren't yellowing over time? thought i saw that on this forum...

and how do these fit? i wear a 12 comfortably in the vred/infrared 6's that released earlier this year. these fit the same?

Do the 6s hurt your pinky toe. These new 11s seem to be causing pinky toe pain.

^ nah, can't say that they do.

might shoot for a 12.5 then.

thanx!

anyone else care to weigh in on sizing on these i'd appreciate it. not being able to try them on in the store means i'm pretty much at your mercy, haha...

thanx!

anyone else care to weigh in on sizing on these i'd appreciate it. not being able to try them on in the store means i'm pretty much at your mercy, haha...
I wear an 11.5 in everything so I got a 12 in these, PERFECTION.

thanx!

You could go size 12 or 12.5. Either way honestly you will be fine.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

Guess its a regional thing cause in Atlanta,it was tough.. I know Nike running had a lot but they were doing one per person and Walters only had 60 pair... I know a lot of ppl got left out on they sizes.
Bull.

I got extra pair in Atlanta without a problem.

However, the two places you mentioned would be the last two I went to, if at all. 
laugh.gif
i got 4 extra, but we referring to extra as in 12 pair... 
pimp.gif
Stop lying it was crazy hetic in Atlanta. I already had 2 pair from Footalog and SneakerApe. But scoreing two more "without" hook ups were tough for everybody.
Obviously someone (Jetpacunlimited) needs to get their game up and tone the salt down.

It's obvious where I'm from -- and its even more obvious how long I've been on NT, and I have no reason to lie about some shoes at my age. 
laugh.gif

Y'all get off on that.  Not me. (alphaxinupe27 gets the O RLY? on internet shoe lies) 
roll.gif

I got to town, got phone call, walked out with 30% discount.  Been wearing them everyday down here since.  *shrugs shoulders*

It's shocking to me how dudes can be in a hobby THIS deep, from an area with a good number will be released, and ain't got ducks in a row consistently so they are taken care of when a release like this occurs once a blue moon.

But carry on. 
laugh.gif

It's ain't a "hook-up" - it's called building relationships, sincere ones.  It's having the character to not just get at folk when YOU want something and vice versa.

Anyone in this hobby for 5+ years and still standing in lines, paying full price for anything, or "forced" to order online living in a MAJOR city should be shot DEAD.

But again, carry on. 
laugh.gif

Preacher is done.

Ive been wearing mine every day since I got them, probably 12 hours day to go out, run errands, etc. Theres been a lot of salt down on the roads, and I'm not going to try to baby them.

14jyi6a.jpg

24uysnp.jpg

15rnmsi.jpg

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Ive been wearing mine every day since I got them, probably 12 hours day to go out, run errands, etc. Theres been a lot of salt down on the roads, and I'm not going to try to baby them.

15rnmsi.jpg

Damn yellowing already?
roll.gif

^ Who cares? The exposed angles of the soles never get that yellow when your soles are blue. I tinted the soles on my '09 space jams and DMP XI's and they're dirty on the bottom, yellowing, and look ugly but it's the SOLE of the shoe. The exposed part of the soles are still blue. Who the hell is going to be looking under there and why would I CARE? Quit being picky ya'll. Wear your damn shoes and ENJOY them!
pimp.gif

Despite the heavy snow on the eastern seaboard, my package from Hanon went through the sorting facility in New Orleans at 1:31am. Should be delivered today. People hate on the USPS a lot, but they manage to get things done despite crazy conditions.

Has anyone tried to cancel their order from Hanon? I ordered just in case I couldnt get my pair on release day, but I was lucky enough to get mine already.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Did anybody who ordered from Finishline mobile on the morning of the 22nd get their pairs?
tracking numbers?

cancellation notice?

Some have received their pairs, some haven't. I dont't think any one has received any cancellation emails yet. They'll probably send those today or tomorrow.
laugh.gif

mine has been shipped just waitin to arrive since i chose ground shiping

I ordered mine on the 23rd off of Finishline.com. I got the confirmation email within minutes and tracking number the following day. My card was charged on the 23rd but now it shows no charge has been posted to my bank statement for the purchase...
indifferent.gif

anyone comment on this?!

wtfiu??

Yeah I am somewhat in the same boat.
FTL has shipped. They are sitting in ohio.
And have been sitting there since friday.
I haven't charged for them @ all though?
They are like 2-3 hrs away and I still havent been charged.

Anyone still waiting on CT or hanon order? My tracking status still says

Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, December 21, 2010, 8:46 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 21, 2010, 6:24 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Acceptance, December 20, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

been like this since the 21st.....................i am not happy.

Originally Posted by ajwill307

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Did anybody who ordered from Finishline mobile on the morning of the 22nd get their pairs?
tracking numbers?

cancellation notice?

Some have received their pairs, some haven't. I dont't think any one has received any cancellation emails yet. They'll probably send those today or tomorrow.
laugh.gif

I got mine on Cristmas eve!  I did not get a confromation email from them, I was shocked when they showed up props to dude who put up link
wink.gif

Many of those Finishline Mobile orders are still up in the air. You always have to take a "wait and see" approach when it come to Finishline. They should never be your plan A in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom