Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

##+ how is everyone's CT coming in today -____-.
I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MINE YET EITHER SO HAPPY I GOT A PAIR ON RD BECAUSE IF I DIDN'T RIGHT NOW I'D BE ON A RAMPAGE ABOUT MY CT ORDER NOT BEING HERE YET 
mad.gif

I ordered 2 pairs on the 17th and I havent gotten them either, Im in nj and got hit with blizzard last night so that might have delayed them.. this is what my tracking has been saying for the last couple of days. with any luck tomorrow will be the day.. 
pimp.gif
 thankfully I got a pair from NDC on RD that been making the wait less stressful.

Class: [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Express Mail International[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup][/color]
Status: [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Inbound International Arrival[/color]

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 2:15 pm on December 25, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. 
MINE SAYS THE SAME THING AND I 0RDERED MINE THE 17TH T00 0VERSEAS SH0PPING FTL

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by smzsmz

the stupid thing is, water doesn't make a difference. nobody knows what element it is. people say oxygen. people say carbon dioxide. people saying paper in the boxes. people say smoke. people say water. people say dirt. people say a whole bunch of bullish up on here but nobody knows the reason. it's just the material jb uses so your sneakers can look old no matter how good you keep them. they do this with EVERY sneaker. if you notice, most of the jays can be kept quite crispy. but there is ONE thing that usually shows the sneakers age in ear pair. either the yellow netting of the 5's, the cracking paint on 4's, 3's, 6's and 9's, the yellow soles on 11's, the tips of the 7's yellow (any white ones), the playoff 8's little white panels yellow too. suede/nubuck gets ashy. it's a hustle from JB so that we can buy the sneaker again when it comes out even if we have them already and keep them pristine.

these cool greys have blue bottoms which means they wont yellow as fast or as bad. i iced the soles of my space jams and anniversarys and WATER was used during the process. (OMG!!) both those soles show no yellowing anymore. they showed more yellowing while in the box laying DS than after the customization.

besides i have many pairs of these cg xi's, so if you THINK for any reason that my shoes are ruined after taking this pic then not only are you horribly mistaken but i got back ups anyway. so, either way......

What do you mean you iced em? I have cg, anniversary and dmp 11's. How can one ice em. 
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...251198/master/1/?page=23

although i dont remember exactly where in that thread the actual instructions are to the process but i remember a kid doing a video and i just typed out a explanation to fellow NTer bigbizur which goes as follows:

"all the information is in that thread. i read that thread and did it.

i guess you don't wanna go thru the thread to look for it so all you need is blue rit dye. RIT is the brand name. you can find it at michaels or any craft store. i don't measure how much really but i put about maybe a tablespoon in hot water and stir it up. then you get a brand new paintbrush (which you also bought from the craft store) and you just start applying the blue all around the sole. it looks really weird and doesn't cover well so that's why you should do at least 2-3 coats depending on how blue you want them. too much is no good because you'd get a royal color rather then a ice color. i usually do the first coat and let it "dry" for about 15 min. then i run it under cold water with a clean rag to get the excess blue off. you'll see it come off. then examine your shoe from a distance and determine how many times you want to repeat this process. it is actually pretty hard and sometimes some sections come out lighter or darker than other parts but it isn't really too noticeable when you wear them. good idea about making a youtube video though. i should do that." "you can only !$#% it up if you rush. dont rush. the overall process takes about 2 hours. if you get any blue on the white midsole quickly sop it up with a q-tip. i didnt use any seaglow. only use seaglow if you make your soles royal-navy blue."

Originally Posted by caritas75

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

Originally Posted by djaward

Prices on ebay have gone down a lot. Im seeing them go for like 230, 240 at the most. During the weekend, I saw some hit the 300 mark. I BET RESELLERS ARE REALY UPSET RIGHT NOW.

That's what I've been waiting for! It looks like I'll be scooping a size 10.5 in the very near future
happy.gif

Prices have come down big time. I am glad this happening to resellers. This person almost got them close to retail.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...&hash=item1e608575c6
prices havent't come down. that guy just got screwed. it happens on ebay. bad timing perhaps. maybe the people battling it out all gave up and the winner caught a steal. it happens with auction sites. price will not be coming down on these. history repeats itself.

you must be a reseller huh
grin.gif

I got mine today, no need for pics but I love them. I got a half size bigger than the space jams and they were comfortable, space jams and cdp were both too small. But these fit great, can't wait til spring to unDS them

laugh.gif
smzsmz wrote:

Originally Posted by caritas75

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

Originally Posted by djaward

Prices on ebay have gone down a lot. Im seeing them go for like 230, 240 at the most. During the weekend, I saw some hit the 300 mark. I BET RESELLERS ARE REALY UPSET RIGHT NOW.

That's what I've been waiting for! It looks like I'll be scooping a size 10.5 in the very near future
happy.gif

Prices have come down big time. I am glad this happening to resellers. This person almost got them close to retail.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...&hash=item1e608575c6
prices havent't come down. that guy just got screwed. it happens on ebay. bad timing perhaps. maybe the people battling it out all gave up and the winner caught a steal. it happens with auction sites. price will not be coming down on these. history repeats itself.

laugh.gif
They are coming down man no need to be in denial. In another two weeks or so people will be at the break even point once the Cement III and AllStar XIII release. There is very little money to make reselling Jordans outside of that first week of the release if its not super limited or you got a good #%! discount. The game is not what it used to be. Paying retail and hoping you catch a sucker FTL.

this, on the other hand, is a totally different scenario. i found this over on (another) forum. this is horrible and i don't condone.

5294659068_f444f10767.jpg

Why not?  I got mine on Christmas eve and wore them that night...We got 6 inches of snow that night, still no sign of yellowing. 
What is a little snow gonna do?  Clean them and move on. I buy my shoes to be worn, not looked at, and I'm not gonna wait till summer to wear them either.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Why not?  I got mine on Christmas eve and wore them that night...We got 6 inches of snow that night, still no sign of yellowing. 
What is a little snow gonna do?  Clean them and move on. I buy my shoes to be worn, not looked at, and I'm not gonna wait till summer to wear them either.
snows cool but @@%* all that brown stuff over there. that looks like dirt. or mud.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

EASTBAY RAY WHERE YOU AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

we are looking for him in the kobe and lebron thread!!!!
laugh.gif
I guess he don't want to answer why his employer sent my boy his cool grey's in a box found laying around the warehouse.

i got 2 pairs from CT the other day i think it was xmas eve. but now im waiting for my other order. i use the tracking numbers and it shows no record. i even used the tracking numbers of the pairs already delivered and it shows no record of those either. im hoping ill get them within the next few days because you cant even drive down my street because of the snow right now.... anybody do multi orders and only received half???

if homie wants a box for these I am sure someone would sell him for cheap. just start a wtb thread.
why should I have to spend more money on the box when it should have come with one to begin with

indifferent.gif
thenewjs23 wrote:

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I guess he don't want to answer why his employer sent my boy his cool grey's in a box found laying around the warehouse.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Caliking03

if homie wants a box for these I am sure someone would sell him for cheap. just start a wtb thread.
why should I have to spend more money on the box when it should have come with one to begin with

I would say if you could find them else where I would be sending them back for a full refund

I had eastbay do that to me with a pair of JB brand. They just took a beat to hell box, ripped off the label and threw the shoes in with no paper or anything. Shoes looked worn also.

wow thats unacceptable on eastbays part...they would lose my business if this becomes a common issue

but anyway i tried on my XIs and the ankle area creases pretty easily...
and i thought toe box creases were the only issue when tryin to keep kicks lookin new haha

roll.gif

laugh.gif

He's on vacation through the new year. He stated this in either the Lebron or Kobe thread. Forgot which one...

Back
Top Bottom