Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

wow, smh at eastbay. i wonder what the person was even thinking when they boxed it up to ship.
"yeah, this should be alright..."

Originally Posted by jonwin

indifferent.gif
thenewjs23 wrote:

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

EASTBAY RAY WHERE YOU AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

we are looking for him in the kobe and lebron thread!!!!
laugh.gif
I guess he don't want to answer why his employer sent my boy his cool grey's in a box found laying around the warehouse.
laugh.gif

I swear a lot of you must be underage.

I doubt Eastbay shipped them out like that.  More than likely it happened with whatever shipping service Eastbay chose.  When I worked at FedEx out of HS, which was forever-ago, everytime a loader/unloader went ham on a box (destroyed) it, they would just repackage it.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

alright, i'm kinda coming around to these. i've never been a fan of 11's, but after seeing a few pix i'm curious how these will look on my feet.

how do they fit? if i wore a 12 in the varsity red and infrared 6's from earlier this year, would these fit the same?

and is it likely these won't yellow due to the blue? my university blue/black V's have blue ice and they haven't yellowed at all.
You sir are probably the only dude on EARTH that does kicks and doenst like the XI's. May I ask how old you are? That will tell a lot.

i know man, it's crazy, but i've just never been into 'em much. this is the only colorway that's growing on me. these and concords...

i'm 31, watched jordan play all thru his career. i don't jump on hype trains man (and i'm not insinuating that everyone else is, just saying, just because 11's end up being # 1 on a lot of lists, that has no bearing on me), i buy what i like, period.

Originally Posted by mikkoxb

but anyway i tried on my XIs and the ankle area creases pretty easily...

I have a cheap clothing steamer that works perfectly for removing creases on all my J's.  You just steam it for a minute or so.  I used to do it all the time but now I just except the creases.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by you go boy

cant you just duraclear the sole so it wont yellow?

more info on this please?
nerd.gif
Duraclear is only for

[*]Wood
[*] Plaster[*] Tin[*] Resins[*] Ceramic bisque[*] Papier mache[*] Terra cotta[*] Plastic

so my dude who works at champs told me today to go up a half size in these, cuz if your foot's wide at all these will murk your pinky toe.

i did a size 12 in flint 13's and i was good, so i was thinking about 12.5 in these, but now i'm really leaning towards a 13.

can anyone compare the sizing on these to the recent flint 13's?

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
I doubt Eastbay shipped them out like that.  More than likely it happened with whatever shipping service Eastbay chose.  When I worked at FedEx out of HS, which was forever-ago, everytime a loader/unloader went ham on a box (destroyed) it, they would just repackage it.

my thoughts exactly...I was thinking a shipping mishap and they had to do something to get it delivered.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Proto, SHUT THE %#*! UP AND BUY THE SHOES ALREADY!! SHEESH

laugh.gif

gotta get the size right man, not trying to deal with reselling and rebuying if they're not right.

i appreciate any help!

my UPS tracking supposedly departured illinois the thursday night they came out and never arrived anywhere since hmmm weird guess just keep on waiting hopefully tomorro is the day it sucks just waiting in for my package .. it may come while i leave with no one home to sign for it lol

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

indifferent.gif
thenewjs23 wrote:

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I guess he don't want to answer why his employer sent my boy his cool grey's in a box found laying around the warehouse.
laugh.gif

I just turned 30 and my 8 yr old daughter would know that aint right. My boy bought them from Eastbay and Eastbay contracted UPS/FedEx/ USPS. If pizza hut messes up your delivery. You dont call the delivery boy, you call Pizza Hut because they should be holding everybody that touched your pizza accountable for order being wrong.

Eastbay is at fault. They hired a company that went "ham" on his box and no one apologized at least not to my knowledge. That could have happened to anyone of us here on NT. Eastbay needs to be made aware.

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

That is unprofessional on eastbay's part. I have never seen anything like that.

Eastbay does not care about shoe boxes which is why they just ship them in bags also. They are always beat up when they do. It sucks because you have to keep them at the top of your shoe stacks. It really makes me mad when I receive a shirt in a box from them.
mad.gif
 Finally just bought a pair of these off ebay for a BIN of $251 shipped. Thought I was going to have to return the gear I got for them for Christmas
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Caliking03

I called Eastbay to find out why I got a pair of shoes with no box. The lady who works there thats the supervisor asked me" are you sure these come with a box". i put that on everything those were her exact words.

not gonna lie, they did me like this a WHILE back with some xiii's
they didnt do a damn thing then...hope ur situation turns out better

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

indifferent.gif
thenewjs23 wrote:

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just turned 30 and my 8 yr old daughter would know that aint right. My boy bought them from Eastbay and Eastbay contracted UPS/FedEx/ USPS. If pizza hut messes up your delivery. You dont call the delivery boy, you call Pizza Hut because they should be holding everybody that touched your pizza accountable for order being wrong.

Eastbay is at fault. They hired a company that went "ham" on his box and no one apologized at least not to my knowledge. That could have happened to anyone of us here on NT. Eastbay needs to be made aware.
Exactly.  Most retailers like these hire logistics companies to do the actual shipping.  If you have a problem, you still contact the person who sold you the goods, not XYZ logistics.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

That is unprofessional on eastbay's part. I have never seen anything like that.

Eastbay does not care about shoe boxes which is why they just ship them in bags also. They are always beat up when they do. It sucks because you have to keep them at the top of your shoe stacks. It really makes me mad when I receive a shirt in a box from them.
mad.gif
 Finally just bought a pair of these off ebay for a BIN of $251 shipped. Thought I was going to have to return the gear I got for them for Christmas
happy.gif
That's the reason the created the Gold Club, because enough people were complaining about their shoes being damaged during shipment. They shipped my Kobe IIIs, 2 years ago in a regular brown box
30t6p3b.gif

Proto, go true to size, imo.

Everyones' foot is different though so other people have different opinions. Order what you think. Nothing we can do to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom