Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

He tried to do the same thing with me too. He said his name was mark and I trust him from the beginining. We texted back and forth too before the release. He was on some slick stuff though. Hopefully u get ur money back b

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Was looking on eastbay and they had some sz 11s, likely gone now though

what? i would have bought another pair if true
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Holiday

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

Dam just got scammed here on NT trying cop another pair.... All19mjs...Dude is foul...Karma is lethal tho...Be forewarned peeps

i hope u didnt send a s a gift man? is there an y way u can get that $206 back?
Yup, gift...its lost

where is he located at?

My fault fellas, I'm at work, and I been busy all day, haven't had time to get on NT. I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but here the the synopsis of the story:

Meet this All19mjs dude through here on NT. Basically struck up a conversation on building a relationship with a legit connect. I am looking for a connect as I told him I way to old to be standing on line for kicks at midnight...lol

Anyway, he said that he could get kicks for retail, we were texting back in forth for a couple of weeks, setting up future purchases and all that.

*Quick correction, it was 203, not 206...anyway, we finally agreed on the Cool Greys, told me to send him as gift through Paypal, and I did.

Next comes excuse after excuse, some legit however (snowstorm in the NY, Christmas, etc.) We kept the dialog going and he actually said he would refund me if they didn't come by this Monday.

Monday came and went, text him and I get a text back saying , "Don't know who you are but my roommate stole my identity and has been scamming people with sneakers from china..."

And "he" apparently was locked up the same day...I wasn't born yesterday so I called BS...so that is where we stand and since then dude has disappeared from NT

Good looks on the people that hit me up with support. Like I said lesson learned, but I appreciate that love. Thanks!

SMH at this.  What happened to Integrity?  I mean when it all comes down to it, is $150.00-$175.00 worth the trouble of scamming, knowing d*mn well you can't utilize this site anymore, and with today's technology, IP Addresses, facebook, twitter, you can track almost anybody down.  So you scam a cat for 175.00, and assuming he did this to a few people, at most gets a Grand.  but you're gonna have to look behind you everytime you walk down the street?  doesnt seem worth the trouble or the worry to me. But hey, money does that to people.  I'm just very thankful for the honest people we have here on NT.  I've been lurking here for years, and thanks to people and their HONEST connects I've been blessed with getting good deals.
Matter of fact, thanks to posts and lookouts here on NT, i was able to Cop the SJ's while on deployment in the Med.  Hopefully you guys can either track this cat down, or get your money back. But for all you Would-be-scammers, karma's gonna catch up with you @$% Holes.

Dam just got scammed here on NT trying cop another pair.... All19mjs...Dude is foul...Karma is lethal tho...Be forewarned peeps

Yup, gift...its lost

where is he located at?

My fault fellas, I'm at work, and I been busy all day, haven't had time to get on NT. I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but here the the synopsis of the story:

Meet this All19mjs dude through here on NT. Basically struck up a conversation on building a relationship with a legit connect. I am looking for a connect as I told him I way to old to be standing on line for kicks at midnight...lol

Anyway, he said that he could get kicks for retail, we were texting back in forth for a couple of weeks, setting up future purchases and all that.

*Quick correction, it was 203, not 206...anyway, we finally agreed on the Cool Greys, told me to send him as gift through Paypal, and I did.

Next comes excuse after excuse, some legit however (snowstorm in the NY, Christmas, etc.) We kept the dialog going and he actually said he would refund me if they didn't come by this Monday.

Monday came and went, text him and I get a text back saying , "Don't know who you are but my roommate stole my identity and has been scamming people with sneakers from china..."

And "he" apparently was locked up the same day...I wasn't born yesterday so I called BS...so that is where we stand and since then dude has disappeared from NT

Good looks on the people that hit me up with support. Like I said lesson learned, but I appreciate that love. Thanks!
You got dudes address? I live in NJ/NY and will gladly beat the ##!# out of this fool, steal his collection and send you half of it (I of course will be keeping the other half
laugh.gif
).

Yup, gift...its lost

where is he located at?

thats fukced up dude
u should put this in general....let the NT detect's put in work...once they get ahold of it......................

To Holiday:

PM a Mod your situation and try to get his IP address and file a case with his local police department.
Or if there's a NTer brave enough to go to his house and beat the f outta him, you can go that route too.

Holiday wrote:

wow. dumb a.ss excuse... if it was me, i would go there personally and beat that person up...

By the way, footlocker has a size 11 left in stock

Attended a clippers game last night wearing my 01s...Dude in the line next me had 2010 retros on....we both looked at each others shoes for a minute. Gotta admit his pair did look nice but he had a confused look on his face as to why my pair had a different bottom sole. He had no clue i think.

good luck to anyone still wanting apair and on the hunt.  

Originally Posted by east99

Holiday wrote:

wow. dumb a.ss excuse... if it was me, i would go there personally and beat that person up...

By the way, footlocker has a size 11 left in stock

Unfortunately, I do not have dudes address. If I did...chances are I would have not even mentioned anything...ya know...

my first pair of 11's... the first i've ever liked enough to cop (not sure i'll ever come around to space jams, i know, it's weird)...

might have to cop doubles tho.

and i might get my soles dyed a few more times with blue to really ward off yellowing:

5329359567_a2e7780baf_z.jpg

holiday: check your pm's... i got one more bit of advice in addition to what i told you yesterday.

F scammers!

the lord is my shepard these shoes are nice that dude from 106 and park is wearing em now and they look so 
pimp.gif
, thank god im going to pick up my second pair off lay a way soon cause one pair is not enough. might be the only pair of cool grey 11s available in a store in the state to 
laugh.gif

For future reference for everyone, just pay the 3% fees ontop of the total if they want it as a gift, if they say no to that, then of course that means bad news. I buy/sell a bunch of paintball gear on other fourms all the time so im used to it.

Also, I have sent a gift to someone and almost got played for it but I called paypal, and told them I sent it to the wrong email, try that and see what happens.

Hope this helps for everyone.

Hey holiday man you should read this book it will work wonders for your situation with the dude that scammed you.

2wqs8b8.jpg

hopefully he gets whats coming to him 

Finally got my pair through a meet up today. I was one of the unlucky people that weren't able to cop the morning of the release. I'm happy.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Black/red 11's>>>>>spacejams>>>>>>>concords>>>>>>>columbias>>>>>>cool greys

Not a chance.. but to each his own. Space jamsa should be last on that list.. replace them with cool greys and you have a decent line up 
wink.gif

I think black/reds are over hyped, and people really like them because they don't have to worry about yellowing.

I don't really see how anyone can say they look better than DS Concords or Space Jams fresh out the box.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think black/reds are over hyped, and people really like them because they don't have to worry about yellowing.

I don't really see how anyone can say they look better than DS Concords or Space Jams fresh out the box.

U must have never seen the picture of jordan crying in the locker room wearing the blk/red 11s after the last game of the 72 win season. ClassicAnd its the best colorway on the best shoe

Back
Top Bottom