Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

mine have correct everything except for the middle of the tongue where the jumpman jordan tag is placed is folded completely in half, i have pulled and tried to stretch out the tongue and its a little better so i guess after doing that and a few wears it will be better, other than that im not complaining, just happy to have the shoe personally

one of mine is the same way, but i'm gonna take a mini steam iron to it and see if i can get it out. has worked on creased tongues on my air max's b4, so it should work.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

Originally Posted by Holiday

Dam just got scammed here on NT trying cop another pair.... All19mjs...Dude is foul...Karma is lethal tho...Be forewarned peeps

i hope u didnt send a s a gift man? is there an y way u can get that $206 back?
Yup, gift...its lost

Dam just got scammed here on NT trying cop another pair.... All19mjs...Dude is foul...Karma is lethal tho...Be forewarned peeps

Yup, gift...its lost
WOW. So the best way is to send cash not as a gift?
What's the other suggested way then?

finally received my shoes from CT.....took forever, but better late than never. Custom be tripping

Last time I checked all19mjs is pretty legit!! Can u please be more specific on what happened?  

I've sent payments as a gift plenty of times. Never had a problem, I guess its who u deal with. The Problem is that as soon as the buyer pays for something , its like they expect you to drop everything your doing for them and unfortunately thats not the case.

i just successfully took the crease out of my jumpman jordan strip thru the tongue. it was basically folded in half on one shoe.

mini-steam iron FTW. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Last time I checked all19mjs is pretty legit!! Can u please be more specific on what happened?  

I've sent payments as a gift plenty of times. Never had a problem, I guess its who u deal with. The Problem is that as soon as the buyer pays for something , its like they expect you to drop everything your doing for them and unfortunately thats not the case.
ummm.... if someone pays for something you need to send asap. that's hard earned money you accepted. that's horrible on what happened to holiday.

If any of you guys still need these and have a visa signature card. You can call their concierge to find you a pair at retail.
they will need the product number

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

If any of you guys still need these and have a visa signature card. You can call their concierge to find you a pair at retail.

did this work for you already? where are they finding you pairs?

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

If you look a page back, I gave the info on dudes website...reading is a golden tool.

truck0.jpg

by the look of this truck and his website (Windycitysole.com) homie aint doing to bad. His webiste prices arent OD either.So what are you talking about papeshfoo?

that truck is photoshop'd and websites dont cost that much playa. do you know him?
exactly...and his prices aren't OD?  I guess your the type a guy that keeps these kinda clowns in buisness.  Here is a little story for ya about this cat.

He had some CG's for for sale, sent him a FB message tellin him I had a certian amount I was lookin to spend and that we could do a meet up since we live about 45 minutes or so from each other.  Dude said "nope, that'll be blah blah price, and add $20 for shipping". 

Are you F'n serious bro?  your telling me that is costs $20 to ship a few towns over from you?  I can understand not doin a meet up for maybe saftey reasons or whatever, but charging me the same price he would charge a person in Cali, when we live less than an hour from each other? 

I say F U and every thing you stand for. you money hungry S.O.B.

/rant

that made me laugh so hard. solid line man.
devil.gif

Yup, gift...its lost
file a claim with your bank. they should be able to recover your money

Originally Posted by jones23me

How much he beat you for? and EVERYBODY on NT isnt a Good guy... Not hatin on any1, jus sayin check his crdentials 1st b4 buying...
206 Fam...I'm not sweatin it...of course I not happy about it, but lesson learned...

Yeah, he'll burn in Hell.  Damn Losers need to find jobs and stop scamming people.  I hope people like him Die.  The world would be a better place.  What size were the XI's? 

Man, I got my goddaughters pair, but dude at another store in my area pulled a punk move on me.  Guaranteed he would have size 10.0 for me when I got there and when I showed up, had some bogus excuse.  My thing is if he said he didn't hae them or couldn't do it from jump then I could respect that, but wasting my time when I could have been in another line (I already had to go to another store for my goddaughters pair and the cat there lived up to his word) wasn't coo at all.  Anyhow anyone know of any stores that still have a size 10.0, let me know thanks.  Dang and to think I had these joints back when they dropped in 2001, but I sold them had 9.5, needed a 10.0, oh well.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by quanb24

GEDC0118.JPG

My CT pair finally came in better later then never im satisfied 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
MAAAN...the patent leather on these pair looks high as hell like the 2001''s Real nice. I got a pair with high patent and nother pair with low. The high patent leather looks great. Wish JB woulda did the space jams that good.!

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

did this work for you already? where are they finding you pairs?
I use them to find my Gucci and Louis Vuitton size 12's. It's hard to just walk in the store and just find those sizes.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Yup, gift...its lost

where is he located at?

My fault fellas, I'm at work, and I been busy all day, haven't had time to get on NT. I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but here the the synopsis of the story:

Meet this All19mjs dude through here on NT. Basically struck up a conversation on building a relationship with a legit connect. I am looking for a connect as I told him I way to old to be standing on line for kicks at midnight...lol

Anyway, he said that he could get kicks for retail, we were texting back in forth for a couple of weeks, setting up future purchases and all that.

*Quick correction, it was 203, not 206...anyway, we finally agreed on the Cool Greys, told me to send him as gift through Paypal, and I did.

Next comes excuse after excuse, some legit however (snowstorm in the NY, Christmas, etc.) We kept the dialog going and he actually said he would refund me if they didn't come by this Monday.

Monday came and went, text him and I get a text back saying , "Don't know who you are but my roommate stole my identity and has been scamming people with sneakers from china..."

And "he" apparently was locked up the same day...I wasn't born yesterday so I called BS...so that is where we stand and since then dude has disappeared from NT

Good looks on the people that hit me up with support. Like I said lesson learned, but I appreciate that love. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom