Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Fait

Did JB improved the comfort on these pairs? Best retro XI's ive tried on were the DMPs, hope they have the same material/comfort as the CG.

Have you been living under a rock? The DMP xi's are worse than the SJ's cutting is bad and so is comfort....

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Did JB improved the comfort on these pairs? Best retro XI's ive tried on were the DMPs, hope they have the same material/comfort as the CG.

Have you been living under a rock? The DMP xi's are worse than the SJ's cutting is bad and so is comfort....

Lol. Are you serious? You should try one yourself first. Try un-dsing the one you're selling.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

^^^^lol DMPXI  was far more superior in quality and comfort than the SJ09/ the SJ only had better icy sole but that about it. 

bet u money thinkin the mcrap CDP is what you guys are talking about when yall say D M P... he'll deny it, but u know the truth.

jordan freak xi, im wondering what made you decide to use that username.. im just curious.. smh.

sj09 > dmp.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey NTers, sorry I ain't readin' y'all posts because I seem to look for pictures of which ever Jordan shoe is set to be released or already have been released. I mean I'm just not always into reading everybody's post unless it's something that get's me rantin' and ravin' about what's interesting, that's how it is.  And I see y'all rantin and ravin about what the price for these Cool Grey 11's would be,but as far as that goes, my opinion is that it has to be at a price that it's aproximately worth...hech, they should set the price at $175. Not $200 or $300 just $175 or $180. Hey, for that matter I should just save up for these. And, you wanna now somethin' else, I see that SJ's on Kixclusive.com have not been sold yet and they still sitting at $300. They don't seem to wanna change the price of a product that's been available for quite some time already. I mean they gotta be sold sometime...right?

Originally Posted by handullz

finna pull the trigger on these...preorder that gets shipped out on monday...

can somebody tell me if this guy is legit...

i seen somebody copped some flint 13s from this guy...

and i'm lookin to buy a few pair...

here's the link...

http://www.slamdunkspace.com/index...._id=55&zenid=69bf216a14c325e8ebb5c7fd75946a3f

lemme know somethin....

would never order through a dealer in China.  I have had bad experiences with those types of websites (communication is awful, english translator is off sometimes, and it's a flip of a coin on what kind of quality of shoe you are going to get).
Did you order?  When are they claiming to ship out?  Again, it's just my opinion to stay away... but if they are legit and yours comes in okay, that price is not bad at all.  Beats standing in line on x-mas!  Especially if you are my age 
roll.gif

I've concluded that i'm going to skip on the prereleases and get these when they drop in December. Maybe its the shoes or nostalgia from the first release, but i want the satisfaction of buying these on release date for nothing more than retail.

This one time i won't mind the crowds and chaos, just give me my two pairs and nobody gets hurt.

Who cares? Just wait till they drop and stop giving all of these fools your money. They're most likely B-Grads anyways. I don't do the early release regardless of how reliable a site may seem. To each his own, but I'll pass.

Originally Posted by sincere

Who cares? Just wait till they drop and stop giving all of these fools your money. They're most likely B-Grads anyways. I don't do the early release regardless of how reliable a site may seem. To each his own, but I'll pass.

just cause some place get shoes before the RD it means b-grade? i always thought b-grades come in the orange nike box and sold at outlet stores. also b-grades dont come in og packaging right?? lol  guess im wrong.. the date on the tags on early releases will be surely the same as the one releasing in December. so this whole "oh they got em early its b-grade!" needs to stop. i feel like fools just dont wna pay the xtra or should i say WASTE money on early release pair so they push themselves to thinking they are b-grades.

ships out money jay just emailed me
i wonder if its gonna come with og box since jay didint post pics of it but a fellow nt did mention it does comes with og packaging. cant wait till next week i nver felt so excited about some jays in awhile
pimp.gif

quick question about XIs.

the soles on my 01 SJ's are slightly becoming unglued. Is there any way to fix it?

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

ships out money jay just emailed me
i wonder if its gonna come with og box since jay didint post pics of it but a fellow nt did mention it does comes with og packaging. cant wait till next week i nver felt so excited about some jays in awhile
pimp.gif
$265 after shipping? no thanks
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom