Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by sincere

Who cares? Just wait till they drop and stop giving all of these fools your money. They're most likely B-Grads anyways. I don't do the early release regardless of how reliable a site may seem. To each his own, but I'll pass.

just cause some place get shoes before the RD it means b-grade? i always thought b-grades come in the orange nike box and sold at outlet stores. also b-grades dont come in og packaging right?? lol  guess im wrong.. the date on the tags on early releases will be surely the same as the one releasing in December. so this whole "oh they got em early its b-grade!" needs to stop. i feel like fools just dont wna pay the xtra or should i say WASTE money on early release pair so they push themselves to thinking they are b-grades.
You do realize that most of the early release pairs come in a standard Jumpman box. It usually doesn't come with the proper box tag, or if it does, it was affixed by the early reseller. 9/10 they are B grades. It's funny to see the chumps that buy early release and post pics, only to get owned. I still remember someone doing that with the Anniversary XI's, and they were all lopsided and yellowing. It's the same story everytime. For $265, I'm sure you can cop on release day same price or cheaper. Being the first kid on the block with something is for little kids. Child please. 
indifferent.gif

Well...the box is supposedly just like the space jam box from last year minus the blue, substitute it with grey and there you have it however i was only told this information so i dont know exactly how the box looks. Pics will pop up sooner than later though.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by sincere

Who cares? Just wait till they drop and stop giving all of these fools your money. They're most likely B-Grads anyways. I don't do the early release regardless of how reliable a site may seem. To each his own, but I'll pass.

just cause some place get shoes before the RD it means b-grade? i always thought b-grades come in the orange nike box and sold at outlet stores. also b-grades dont come in og packaging right?? lol  guess im wrong.. the date on the tags on early releases will be surely the same as the one releasing in December. so this whole "oh they got em early its b-grade!" needs to stop. i feel like fools just dont wna pay the xtra or should i say WASTE money on early release pair so they push themselves to thinking they are b-grades.
You do realize that most of the early release pairs come in a standard Jumpman box. It usually doesn't come with the proper box tag, or if it does, it was affixed by the early reseller. 9/10 they are B grades. It's funny to see the chumps that buy early release and post pics, only to get owned. I still remember someone doing that with the Anniversary XI's, and they were all lopsided and yellowing. It's the same story everytime. For $265, I'm sure you can cop on release day same price or cheaper. Being the first kid on the block with something is for little kids. Child please. 
indifferent.gif

first i pair 245 shippd. second i aint tryna be the first to rock a pair of shoes in a block. maybe dats ur experience. and third i have never posted pics of my EARLY pair or stuff like that. i aint fnna try to brag about my shoes ok. reason why i said what i said is coz yall say its b-grade for no apparent reason at all. just coz it looks off to you guys for some apparent reason or just coz some site got em early thern the magic line "oh its b-grade" comes up. im just tryna find out if all these non sense b-grade is true. or if someone can prove thats it is. i am more than positve that its not. ive gotten shoes before early and they look exactly the same as the one on RD pair. so idk what u smokin bro..

anyways thanks for not helping.. appreciate the love KID.  
roll.gif
   (9 outta 10 huh?.. lmao)

$245 shipped = $70 over retail. That's not the smartest deal. However you spend your money ain't my business. I would never pay that much over retail for something that will be a b-grade.

Funny thing is people don't even understand what B-Grade means. You don't have to believe me when I say 9/10, but it's true. Take it for what it is. Good luck with your early pair. Hope it's not jacked up.

$70 over reail to get it 2 months early is worth it for me...ill get it back on release when i resell my pair for the same so no gain no lost. these comes with original packaging etc..

I gotta admit, these Cool Greys' are some fine lookin' XI's but I'm wonderin' if the soles on these will yellow after they've been worn. I mean the ones that released back in 2001 had the icey blue soles and they turned yellow. Think the blue soles on these would turn yellow? If they don't turn yellow then that's fine wit me.  I'd shol like to get these. BTW, what kind of blue is that on the Cool Greys'?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I gotta admit, these Cool Greys' are some fine lookin' XI's but I'm wonderin' if the soles on these will yellow after they've been worn. I mean the ones that released back in 2001 had the icey blue soles and they turned yellow. Think the blue soles on these would turn yellow? If they don't turn yellow then that's fine wit me.  I'd shol like to get these. BTW, what kind of blue is that on the Cool Greys'?
Yes it will yellow regarless of the blue tint. My grey spizikes had icy clear blue tint now its clear yellow but i did wear em like 50x

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Anyone who ordered them early must just have money to blow or are just careless with their money.
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

$245 shipped = $70 over retail. That's not the smartest deal. However you spend your money ain't my business. I would never pay that much over retail for something that will be a b-grade.

Funny thing is people don't even understand what B-Grade means. You don't have to believe me when I say 9/10, but it's true. Take it for what it is. Good luck with your early pair. Hope it's not jacked up.

first off, after taxes, the shoes are gonna be $190.... so that's roughly $55 over retail...

and its not two months... its september... and the shoes drop in december... 3 months ahead of time...

i'm not to sound like i'm ballin outta control... but $55 aint much... 

especially when my essentials are good (rent, car, cell)...

its not that its money to blow. its just that people spend their money on different things.

i'm sure there are some that look at you crazy for paying $190 for some shoes just like yall lookin at us crazy for spending $245 on some shoes...

all about perspective, my dude...

as far as the quality, if we get dooped on the quality, we'll take the L... resell... and know not to get from him next time...

Lesson learned...

but what if they're top quality, prestine kicks? we not gonna come in and clown yall for not jumpin on it...

I'm glad you wished us luck though, Broats McGoats!

\
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by handullz

finna pull the trigger on these...preorder that gets shipped out on monday...

can somebody tell me if this guy is legit...

i seen somebody copped some flint 13s from this guy...

and i'm lookin to buy a few pair...

here's the link...

http://www.slamdunkspace.com/index...._id=55&zenid=69bf216a14c325e8ebb5c7fd75946a3f

lemme know somethin....

would never order through a dealer in China.  I have had bad experiences with those types of websites (communication is awful, english translator is off sometimes, and it's a flip of a coin on what kind of quality of shoe you are going to get).
Did you order?  When are they claiming to ship out?  Again, it's just my opinion to stay away... but if they are legit and yours comes in okay, that price is not bad at all.  Beats standing in line on x-mas!  Especially if you are my age 
roll.gif

i already ordered, and the guy either has a great translator is an American, cuz his emails didnt make me think otherwise....

he always answers emails within 24 hours... most times its within 12...

and i've done a lil research... asked around, searched around, checked the tagged pics from people that have ordered from him...

i'm comfortable with my decision... and if it doesnt workout...

oh well...  lol...

also... i'm not worried about gettin the shoes. i work at Footlocker, so i'm good no matter what...

standing in lines is a no go for me! lol...

it official nike.com and hit customer service and put jordans on search and should be the first one release date.. It 12/23/10 for 175...

THANK YOU for that link. i'll be buying early. $70 is worth it to have them three months early. saves me the time of having to wait at the mall for hours like i did last year (desert sky, PHX, AZ). damn near got mugged from the ese's. people trying to cut. we don't have half the people the bay area/nyc will have waiting. but $70 is worth it to save myself the stress.

EARLY RELEASE PAIRS THIS EARLY ARE B-GRADES. THAT IS A FACT AND I WILL PUT MY LIFE ON IT. IT JUST DEPENDS ON HOW BAD OF B-GRADE YOU GET. THAT'S WHY SOME PAIRS ARE A LOT BETTER THAN OTHERS BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THEY ARE B-GRADES. I USED TO BUY EARLY ALL THE TIME FOR EVERY SINGLE RELEASE BUT FINALLY WISED UP. I WILL BE PICKING THESE UP IN DECEMBER FOR LESS THAN RETAIL WITH OG PACKING AND EVERYTHING ELSE IT COMES WITH.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

THANK YOU for that link. i'll be buying early. $70 is worth it to have them three months early. saves me the time of having to wait at the mall for hours like i did last year (desert sky, PHX, AZ). damn near got mugged from the ese's. people trying to cut. we don't have half the people the bay area/nyc will have waiting. but $70 is worth it to save myself the stress.

i feel you my dude. happened the same thing to me for d infra release over at AZ Mills mall. dudes startin pushin sooon as d door opened. it suprised the heck outta me when foos started pushin nd dippin. lmao.. if i knew dat was going to happen, they wuda seen husain bolt.
roll.gif
  but dudes from chandler fashion mall said they will get it. so i might try my luck there, i wont care this time about peoples feelings. yiee!!

handullz wrote:

also... i'm not worried about gettin the shoes. i work at Footlocker, so i'm good no matter what...

standing in lines is a no go for me! lol...
Be glad you dont work at the FTL by me, they make there employees stand in line like everybody else.  Customers get first dibs by me, just the way it should be!

Back
Top Bottom