Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Exactly it was March of 2001.
Also, the soles look fine to me on those 01 Cool Greys.
I love the 2010 Cool Greys however The 01 Version will always be super nice imo even if the soles are not super clear.

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

anyone that ordered from JAY able to track their order yet???
sick.gif

U mean to tell me dude still hasnt shipped ppl shoes out. Correct me if im wrong but i dont recall him selling these as a preorder

It's getting harder and harder to wait on these everyday...especially if these are supposed to hold me over till that concord/columbia pack. My favorite shoe of 2010, lets go.

Originally Posted by HelloitsTheMartian

It's getting harder and harder to wait on these everyday...especially if these are supposed to hold me over till that concord/columbia pack. My favorite shoe of 2010, lets go.

Do anyone have any info on this?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Rocked my OGs today
son your soles look like crap

thats why ill never buy OGs, looks ugly, fake, and cheap with those ugly soles.
Kids these days...
eyes.gif
I'll take my ugly sole OGs over these blue sole retros any day.

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

NOT MY VIDEO, but they look great
Another pic i found

after seeing these video its easy to say that the cool greys pretty much the same quality as the 09 SJ / 2x copped for me  

What the F are you talking about?    Do you ever read what you type?  Wow.  
Now I know why they call you "Steve is Trash" in the Sports Forum.  You're bringing some of that over to the JB forum. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so many haters in this post. i do have to go w/ the 'cool story bro' treatment on the 'i rocked my OG's today' treatment, but the soles don't look bad. better than most pairs i've seen. after all, the sneaker is what, 9 years old????

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Rocked my OGs today

Kids these days...
eyes.gif
I'll take my ugly sole OGs over these blue sole retros any day.
I think he's just joking

i'm still on the fence on this pair....some pics they look great....some...not soo much

Originally Posted by bigj505

man, dudes in other sections just appreciate the shoe. doesnt matter if its a retro or og.
jordan brand section has serious maturity issues
ohwell.gif

I concur.
pimp.gif

the icey blue soles is a lil bit of a turn off for me, i like how they used the same box as the space jams but in gray.

Hey, over at Sneakerape.com they got pre-orders for the Cool Grey XI's for about $275 plus shipping and the pics of them look so frickin beautiful. I mean you should see em'. I hope these are still available at pre-order by mid-November.

Rocked my OGs today

mmm yeah i think u're right bro, after seeing my pair here..they indeed look like crap with ugly soles  
grin.gif

hate? far from it, sure they are OG. minus the sole they look good.

i dont understand how some of you like brown soles, looks horrible.

i take that back. his soles actually look FLAWLESS. for them being worn AND being 9 years old, dude took VERY good care of those.

Originally Posted by moelest

Rocked my OGs today

mmm yeah i think u're right bro, after seeing my pair here..they indeed look like crap with ugly soles  
grin.gif
Damn right bro. They do look like crap! If that's my size, may I have your crap please? I wouldn't mind having a pair of crap. 
laugh.gif

Dope CGs Mulyadi!
pimp.gif

^glitch008:
haha its a 11 bro, too bad eh?
smile.gif

not as icy as the 2010, but im still in love with them LOL. maybe i would also cop the 2010, if i could get my hands on them of course..

Originally Posted by moelest

^glitch008:
haha its a 11 bro, too bad eh?
smile.gif

not as icy as the 2010, but im still in love with them LOL. maybe i would also cop the 2010, if i could get my hands on them of course..
If it were a 10.5 or 10, I'd fly to your place asap. haha

Quality-wise, your CGs are on top of the game, compared to the 2010 retros for sure. Just a li'l seaglow and you're all set. Heck, those are icy even without seaglow.
Hope we can get our hands on the 2010 pair. Let's cross our fingers.

Back
Top Bottom