Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by prayformojo

^^ if im not mistaken didnt the OG 11's have the same toebox? MJ had to take em off n wear some penny's cuz the pain in his feet
you're mistaken
then correct me....dnt jus say im wrong n not say wats wrong bout wat i said
I read on a thread here that he just stole it from pennys personal stash.
If they werent comfortable on him, then they probably wouldn't of made them like that.

While y'all spending all that money with jay there websites that have these for 270 shipped.Do some research.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by prayformojo

^^ if im not mistaken didnt the OG 11's have the same toebox? MJ had to take em off n wear some penny's cuz the pain in his feet
you're mistaken
then correct me....dnt jus say im wrong n not say wats wrong bout wat i said
I read on a thread here that he just stole it from pennys personal stash.
If they werent comfortable on him, then they probably wouldn't of made them like that.
na i dnt thnk so. the 1st 12's that dropped hurt alotta ppl feet. it wasnt til they 1st retroed wen that problem was fixed but i got a size 10 in SJ's n they dnt hurt at all. im a 9.5-10
i thnk it depends wat size u cop.

but imma research that MJ story n get bak to yall

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

anyone that ordered from Jay get theirs in yet???
a quick question how long has it been since you place your order ? it seems like u and a couple others have been waiting a long time just to track your orders

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Or how bout get urs .5 up in size. My sj r 9.5 nd no complaints at all. Just d 2000 is lighter. Dats honestly bout the only thing dat I can find wrong with d two. Lol idk how peeps be able to pin point certain stuuff dats wrong with the current retro compare to the one previous to dat.
Or how about JB makes a size 11.5 that actually fits like an 11.5. I don't need any extra length in my shoes, walking around looking like I got flippers on or some shi...

You must be new to shoes or don't own any earlier retros or OGs. When you're used to walking around in something comfortable, and then you gotta wear something that hurts your feet, that's how you pin point the differences.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Or how bout get urs .5 up in size. My sj r 9.5 nd no complaints at all. Just d 2000 is lighter. Dats honestly bout the only thing dat I can find wrong with d two. Lol idk how peeps be able to pin point certain stuuff dats wrong with the current retro compare to the one previous to dat.
Or how about JB makes a size 11.5 that actually fits like an 11.5. I don't need any extra length in my shoes, walking around looking like I got flippers on or some shi...

You must be new to shoes or don't own any earlier retros or OGs. When you're used to walking around in something comfortable, and then you gotta wear something that hurts your feet, that's how you pin point the differences.

At least you wear a 11.5. 12 is easy to find. Imagine wearing a 12 but people are telling you to go a half size up to a 12.5 knowing stores don't even carry a 12.5 90% of the time.

JB needs to learn how to be consistent with sizing and making quality products.

Damn them pics on the last few pages are looking real DULL..... 
sick.gif

I like that shiny patent leather.

2 things.
1st off, I truly appreciate the ability 2 post and enjoy this website without having the paparazzi on me
and 2nd, the blue sole is finally a face savor

These kinda look fake in a way
grin.gif
. If you look at the last pic, the suede doesn't look as durable and textured as the OG cool greys. Man I'm not trying to spend close to 200 on these if they're gonna look beat after 10 wears
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

While y'all spending all that money with jay there websites that have these for 270 shipped.Do some research.
and you think thats a good price 
laugh.gif
 SMDH anybody that pays 15 over retail is a GDF 

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

laugh.gif
15v over retail is a steal after the relaese date lol i thnk dats kinda low

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

Ima have to wait for all the beasts to rock theirs first, then ill pull out mine a few months later.
grin.gif

That is what I did with my space jams I didn't rock mines till may I'm doing the same with these

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

laugh.gif

QUOTED FOR EFFIN TRUTH.

HYPE HAS DUDES JUMPING THRU HOOPS LIKE CIRCUS MONKEYS TO COP A PAIR OF JORDANS. I'LL JUST CALMLY WAIT TILL RELEASE DAY AND EASILY COP FOR RETAIL OR BELOW...

Originally Posted by sloanboy

For the guys spending 270.00 for these wouldn't be safer to spend 270.00 after they release?

scratches head....
they are paying the higher price so that they can have them earlier than everyone else. ever heard of that before?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom