Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

^Ah, but you know all the hype, hype, hype, these will sell out come rd.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

^Ah, but you know all the hype, hype, hype, these will sell out come rd.
tongue.gif

Word, people who say these will sit are kidding themselves. Sure, there may be plenty to go around, but these will be gone instantly, I guarantee it

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Im surprised its been 24hrs and SneakerPost still have a FSR up

why would they sell? the price is pretty high. if you want these shoes im sure you can get them early for a tiny bit cheaper;
well UTA had the same price if you use google checkout u would save 10 dollars, still pricey but they are only down to a few sizes. we both know they can be had a lil bit cheaper, but to the untrained hypebeast all they see is the grey"space jams"
indifferent.gif

I received a $15 off a purchase of $75 or more FootLocker card when I bought NBA 2K11. Do they accept these for these type of releases? Thanks. 
grin.gif

Alot of these pics are Hit or Miss....I will be copping come RD...But my only gripe that I have is i feel like the Originals were a "lighter" grey in a way and these recent waves of pics seem to be a much darker grey...Maybe it's just my eyes
roll.gif

THEY LOOK TRASH ON THOSE PICS POSTED ON PAGE 206. EXCEPT FOR THE PIC POSTED BY PRETTYBOYSLIM. THEY LOOK GORGEOUS IN THAT PIC. SOME DUDES ARE NOT DOING JB A FAVOR POSTING THESE PICS. SOME PEOPLES PICS MAKE ME WANNA GO WAIT IN LINE NOW AND OTHERS MAKE ME HAVE THE 
sick.gif
FACE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THEY LOOK TRASH ON THOSE PICS POSTED ON PAGE 206. EXCEPT FOR THE PIC POSTED BY PRETTYBOYSLIM. THEY LOOK GORGEOUS IN THAT PIC. SOME DUDES ARE NOT DOING JB A FAVOR POSTING THESE PICS. SOME PEOPLES PICS MAKE ME WANNA GO WAIT IN LINE NOW AND OTHERS MAKE ME HAVE THE 
sick.gif
FACE.

Same here.

Back
Top Bottom