Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by yungone350

I hear im getting mine tomorrow, retail from a mom n pops. Thank good no lines for me

nerd.gif

Can you phone order from the Nike employee store?

I heard these are only going to be $120.00 at the employee store

If not I hope swoosh has these for 120.

Keeps fingers crossed

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Can you phone order from the Nike employee store?

I heard these are only going to be $120.00 at the employee store

If not I hope swoosh has these for 120.

Keeps fingers crossed
I'm sure an employee can chime in on this but, I'm almost positive you have to call them the Monday of the release week to place an order. Phone lines will be crazy, and they will move quick.

My Finishline isn't having a midnight release so I guess I just gotta make it there when the mall opens and wait it out until 10

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

For those sayin "they won't sell out", all that is based on where you live....

HERE, they'll blow.....I'll have about 10+ pairs to sell (as usual), and this was the outcome last year at the Space Jam release: 160+ people in line....

spacejams2.jpg

spacejams3.jpg

spacejams4.jpg

Is that Washington Square or Lafayette?? Man I miss tha city until I get there n realize its still the same lol

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Yo ChiTownRivera07, that manager was a punk not to let yo girl not use her disco. I hope my boys manager ain't on no BS with this release if they on BS I might be at that midnight launch.

Yeah fam wack as hell....She was like "just cop em and return em at my store and i'll buy em right away with the discount" Buddy was mad wack straight up said "ahhh i could but i dont want too, i only have 30 pairs" he was trying to make every dollar off them, i understand that, gotta getcha money however you can but damn....

Broke out my never worn outside the house 01's breds size 11.5 today and tried on for the first time in years. Back then I went for looks over comfort thinking the smaller shoes looked better creased less. Definitely a lil snug in the toe box. Gonna have to go 12 on these

I picked up a pair last night. I got my usual size 10. I put them on when I got home and they felt small. I'm definately buying a 10.5 on release day. They fit really snug compared to the recent space jam release. I think it's because of the suede material. The uppers feel thicker.

Ahh, I remember the good o'l days when Jordan's would come out during the week and you would show up at middle and high school with the new Jordan's on! OG XI's in 6th grade and retro XI's in 11th! Don't buy Jordan's anymore but these latest XI's look decent enough I may just have to get a pair for old time's sake.  

I'm not looking forward to camping out, but it's the only way I could get them.
30t6p3b.gif
I would buy them early like I did with the Spacejams, but I don't have $300 dollars to drop on some shoes right now. I don't have anymore connects.
frown.gif

Houston is going to be hectic.
30t6p3b.gif

JUST MADE THE DEPOSIT TO MY MAN AT FINISHLINE IM NOT STANDING ON LINE FOR THIS MAYHEM! LAST YR WAS A DISASTER!!!!

So my boy just called me a bit ago and said these look really good, and if he likes the way they look then they must be really really nice, he said he's gonna cop for himself, so I guess im going to have to pay retail
mad.gif
mad.gif
... Midnight release is wat it's looking for me.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

For those sayin "they won't sell out", all that is based on where you live....

HERE, they'll blow.....I'll have about 10+ pairs to sell (as usual), and this was the outcome last year at the Space Jam release: 160+ people in line....

spacejams2.jpg

spacejams3.jpg

spacejams4.jpg

Is that Washington Square or Lafayette?? Man I miss tha city until I get there n realize its still the same lol
it's lafayette...and that's my FNL
we got dudes already offering 300 for these 

These will be easy to get in my area so ill probably helping some peeps out with getting these. Cant wait until release date

A friend of mine sent me a stock room pic from the Hibbett he manages and they had at least 100 pairs and they don't ever get anything good. If I was buying I would hold off on the early release prices.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

I had two friends get killed for these back in '01 in Detroit. So I got a connect and I'll be able to get them safely. It's hard times so people in urban areas be aware of your surroundings.

Bruh, I'm from Detroit...moved to Virginia 2 years ago....Still go up there to visit...It's gettin crazy in the mitten man...Heard it was a shooting up in Eastland Mall on Black Friday...Makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom