Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

Wanted to get them from hanon-shop but I need a pair in 11.5
ohwell.gif

I just went there and they said they cant ship to my area @%!
mad.gif

Never received a confirmation e-mail from CT but did receive the paypal e-mail. Contacted them today & they said my order was successful, didn't cop the SJ's last year but I can't wait for these.

Originally Posted by heels

Never received a confirmation e-mail from CT but did receive the paypal e-mail. Contacted them today & they said my order was successful, didn't cop the SJ's last year but I can't wait for these.
how did you contact?

Those that ordered from CT with a credit card and no paypal, were u guys charged a foreign transaction fee? Those that used paypal with a credit card, were u guys charged a foreign transaction fee?

Just wondering, cause i was charged. This could be bank/card specific, so everyone's answer might be different.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by heels

how did you contact?
Through e-mail

^I had the same issue. U have to choose your state under the county pull down tab. But now, my Paypal and CC are getting reject errors. 

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

^I had the same issue. U have to choose your state under the county pull down tab. But now, my Paypal and CC are getting reject errors. 

Yea it wont let me use either of my cc

@collierkoolaid - thanks for the heads up..just ordered myself a size 9..now all i need is a size 5 for the wife

check and make sure your shipping info is correct on hanon-shop, make sure it states your correct city, state, zip and United States.  i may just have to order the sz 12
ohwell.gif

Waaaaw !!!! Lmao yall think its gna b dat hard to gt em in ur area? Well to each his own
But congrats 2 those who copped. I might just do dat later for a second pair... If not I should
Be good with one... Btw I can't believe its been a year for the sj already wore em less than
5 times
frown.gif
and still got a pair on ice....
Don't believe the Hype!

Originally Posted by debs 168

quick question...

what would be the best way to get toddler sizes in these? will they be up in toddler sizes on eastbay, finishline and footlocker (and ndc for that matter)?
anyone with any info on that?

i usually just check for my size but i'm trying to cop for my gf's kid, so...
We're going to have toddler sizes available on Eastbay.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

For anyone interested. CT has a size UK 10 US 11 up right now, when you add to cart it says 1 remaining. Just a heads up.

Hee hee... that's the one that i returned.

Just got confirmation.

Koodos to the cat that copped. I actually "DIDN'T" want them to cancel... but it's all good.

Merry Xmas, fam.

Everyone saying these will be easy cop where do you guys live?

In Norcal you can pretty much expect a line everywhere and anywhere.

i was good ordering from hanon because it only came to 186 shipped to my door.. so no hit for making sure i get my pair

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

samething happend to me just wait till the conformation email come or give them a call

** Update ** Crooked Tounges is sending out shipping confirmation for orders. I received mine, Be on the lookout for yours!

For those of us that ordered from Hanon, be aware that adverse weather in the Aberdeen, Scotland area is going to probably end up delaying the shipment. I didn't even think about it until I remembered reading someone's post on a different forum that his size? order was delayed because his country couldn't deal with a tiny bit of snow. I know for me it's not a deal breaker since I'm not in any particular rush to get the shoe other than knowing they're actually coming.

Back
Top Bottom