Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

^People who do that really should get banned or at least suspended...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

My local mall only got three 13s between two stores. FML.

I'm enjoying the comfort of my cozy bed while I wait for NDC.

Can't beat no tax + free overnight.
pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone.
Is there a promo code to get free overnight shipping?

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

anyone at fox hills? if so how's the circus lookin over there?

this!
went after work to see what the release was gonna be and how its handled. already a line started, about 85-110 cats already in line starting at the security center. i left if  i miss em i miss em. oh well.

Originally Posted by TRINI357

Originally Posted by rauls054

anybody on here at nt boston if so hows the line? i know its a midnight release over here
In Boston its easy to cop jordans, Champs downtown is doing a mid release, those stores in the galleria opening @ 8. Its to cold to be out there.
yeah i use to cop at cambridge side galleria all the time but lately theres alot of beast out there

Originally Posted by abadgti

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

My local mall only got three 13s between two stores. FML.

I'm enjoying the comfort of my cozy bed while I wait for NDC.

Can't beat no tax + free overnight.
pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone.
Is there a promo code for free overnight?
Can you post the NDC link and promo code??
grin.gif

Mad? Homie I got the originals as well and have a pair of these already....I don't gotta resell like you to "make up for money"
smile.gif

Just annoying when you are clearly trying to brag about your pairs to those (once again, not myself) that don't have them

left the woodlands mall (Houston Area) an hr ago. looked like almost 100 people in line near the dillards entrance. footlocker, sheiks & finishline all open at 7.

lotta people for the woodlands considering each store has less than 40 pairs.

NT was lagging so couldn't post link sooner.  See that it's up.  Good night NT. 2 pairs copped.  One for me and my cousin.

Back
Top Bottom