Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

only sizes 16,17,18 up on Niketown.com ...my order still says processing, seeing as how i already got an email confirmation does this definitely guarantee me a pair?

haha these guys high off the new strong smell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crbeezy

are all the youth sizes gone on ndc, still trying to cop one for the homegirl

Shet, you are online, just go to the site.

1) People should stop asking about NDC when it's already after the fact.  These were gobbled up.
2) The main thing is the shipping confirmation
3) These look better in glossy pics. LOL

Not a good release in Oakland, Ca.  FTL on broadway sold out of size 8-12 within the first 6 people walking in. Waited all night and had to settle for a half size smaller than what I needed. Worst release I have ever been apart of. The manager opened the store up late and then yelled that everyone was going to get their pair so calm down. LOL  nope. anyway, Shot out to all those who were out there last night on broadway in oakland. good times. keep up the hunt. 

Originally Posted by AnJ55

only sizes 16,17,18 up on Niketown.com ...my order still says processing, seeing as how i already got an email confirmation does this definitely guarantee me a pair?

Regardless of the seller, orders are not guaranteed until you get the shipping confirmation.  All the ordering confirm means is that you placed an order.

MY BOY WHO WORKS AT WOLFCHASE FINISHLINE JUST INFORMED ME THAT THEY STILL 41 PAIRS LEFT. NO LINES NO WAIT PEOPLE GO GET EM!

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Is it going to be hard to cop online at midnight? Are you guaranteed to get your pair? Who did this and got their pair? Lol too many questions but I'm considering doing this

Extremely...

Keep in mind you and damn near everyone else in America is going to be jamming the phone lines, and getting busy signals. People will have items in their cart, and the minute they check out, it's sold out.

TONS have tried, and TONS have failed....I've offered to sell to people for a specific price, they decline and try their luck, and around 1 am, I get frantic emails askin me to get their size. Happens ALL the time. I would NEVER, EVER try to order a hyped Jordan online....very little win and entirely too much fail.
youre an admin, yet still flirting with the warning that headlines this topic.  this place really is amazing...

I copped at Sharpstown before. It's dangerous there but I think Greenspoint Mall is worst. I remember waiting in line for the Grape Vs in Sharpstown and everyone trying to run into the mall until one the Cops brought a taser to scare everyone.

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

yoooo.... my order from last night on NCD says "in progress" still.... anyone got "shipped" yet?

Same. How did you pay? My Paypal payment still says "pending" as well.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Anybody think FNL.com gonna have a re-stock soon?
Really depends on how many mobile app orders go through.
I called and the customer rep said my order for 2 pairs went through. But they won't ship till Tuesday.

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

Not a good release in Oakland, Ca.  FTL on broadway sold out of size 8-12 within the first 6 people walking in. Waited all night and had to settle for a half size smaller than what I needed. Worst release I have ever been apart of. The manager opened the store up late and then yelled that everyone was going to get their pair so calm down. LOL  nope. anyway, Shot out to all those who were out there last night on broadway in oakland. good times. keep up the hunt. 
should of came up to NTSF. people copped 2 pair

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

yoooo.... my order from last night on NCD says "in progress" still.... anyone got "shipped" yet?

I still have the same message as well. They did charge my card though.

Back
Top Bottom