Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

yoooo.... my order from last night on NCD says "in progress" still.... anyone got "shipped" yet?

Thats normal.  Usually takes some time before you get the shipped page to appear.  Hopefully we're lucky and can get them asap.

Eastbay called to confirm by billing/credit card and said my 2 pairs shipping today!!! Wow, thought they were gonna get cancelled...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I hope all you resellers dont make ANY money!
laugh.gif

nah son, theres always money to be mad
pimp.gif

alot of people wont get pairs and alot of people are gonna over pay.

hell even people in this thread are gonna over pay, will they admit it? nope buts its gonna happen

i still dont get y people feel the need to cry about resellers. and it seems like its a jordan brand section issue
i still dont get why people hustle shoes in favor of holding down a job that pays real money.  mysteries that neither of us are likely to solve.

My wife tells me this morning, " I changed my mind, I think I want a pair of the grey 11's". Grrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

8.5 on NDC wack!

i woke up at 630 expecting a big crowd but i got my pair with ease here in socal
i feel bad for those who camped out all day long in the rain and didnt get ur pairs you guys are nuts

Where did you pick these up?

Originally Posted by mr delorean

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

hell even people in this thread are gonna over pay, will they admit it? nope buts its gonna happen

i still dont get y people feel the need to cry about resellers. and it seems like its a jordan brand section issue
i still dont get why people hustle shoes in favor of holding down a job that pays real money.  mysteries that neither of us are likely to solve.
some people do both... just sayin 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Who doesnt like free easy money though.

got my pair, was considering copping that 2nd pair since no one in my area wears 13s and it was the last size left but decided to save that money for my girls xmas gifts

hopefully everyone gets theirs eventually.

stood in a single file line outside the finishline in Peninsula Town Center four freaking hours. At 6 all the people in the back started pushing and moving to the front of the line. Instead of telling people to get back in a single file line, they chick starts handn out cards and THEN tells people to get in a single file line e SMH
30t6p3b.gif
.... Nobody was trying to hear that and majority of the people who had been there all night was left stuck. Anyone in the News that could look out I would appreciate it

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

some people do both... just sayin 
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and like AM said, there is ALWAYS money to be made, even if its a GR....SJs last year were fetching in the upper 200s (270-290) for months after RD

People are selling 10 pairs for $250-$300 each? That's $2,500-$3,000 for a few hours worth of waiting in line.

More like a come up, rather than wasting time standing in line, & NOT getting them.

Originally Posted by sido23

what is NDC

NDC stands for Nike dot com (Nike.com).  Yes, I know it's ******ed.  Lazy morons can't even type nike.com so they have to shorten it to NDC.

And while I'm hating let me just say that resellers are lame as $%^&.  Let your fellow sneakerheads get those pairs for retail.  Stop gobbling up multiple pairs just to profit, when it's all said and done, $30 per pair.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

People are selling 10 pairs for $250-$300 each? That's $2,500-$3,000 for a few hours worth of waiting in line.

More like a come up, rather than wasting time standing in line, & NOT getting them.

theres a store out here in NYC selling them for 270-300 each dude told me he would buy mine for 230 a pop and I got six pairs thanks to hanon
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom