Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by NYC Pointz

green acres mall was a disaster, we were there since 4am and they didn't let anyone in until 7, the line was unruly and EVERYONE got cut.. we were in the middle of the line with ~100 people, and the 50 behind us curved around to get in, absolute mayhem.. My boy didn't even get a pair cause his size sold out quick (9.5) I was able to get one pair for myself

you were probably better off hitting Jamacia Ave, green acres is always awful.

why do people keep saying they won't rock them in snow? or waiting until spring comes around? Why even buy on release date

Easiest pick-up of a hyped release for me. I was on call last night and got called in to work @ 4AM. Didn't get off till 8:45. I thought everything was sold out by that time but decided to call around anyways. One store had a size too big, but the second one had a half size up. Walked into the store (Champs) at around 9:15, no lines, no hassle, no drama.Tried on the one which was a half size up (size 10)..perfect! Paid for them and gave the lady at the counter a big smile and a merry christmas. I wish releases are always this easy! Almost felt like 1990 again.

Green acres was smooth last year with the sj, we were in an out within 1 hour and got 2 pairs each.. The problem was the security set up, they didn't know what the hell they were doing. It was pretty close to being a riot lol

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Originally Posted by The7onius

So let me get this right, the cool greys run very true to size?? they aint a half size smaller like what was first posted? sabotage, this is why it's fundamental to ask more than once, but members get testy because you're doing it, I asked 2 people who supposedly had these sitting in their trailer park home and they told me the same thing, go up a size, now I have two pairs that might be too big for me on the way
mad.gif
Can someone else who has these confirm the sizing, I have a feeling I'll be returning my two pairs, Lucky for me, NDC UK still has a full run, I can get my family to send me a couple pairs.
Honestly the only way you'll know for sure is when you try them on. I'm in the same boat as well...

Very true, but a little help goes a far way, to me it's like certain people really try to sabotage other people's chances with false info, I wish I had references, but i'm not about to search through 200 plus pages to find the $%#hole.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by heels

Received mine from CT today. I wasn't expecting them yet since I ordered on Friday. Glad I copped from them & didn't have to fight for these online or in person.

I have not gotten mines who ended up delivering them to you.
I ordered mine on friday afternoon and Ive been checking on that UK postal site since tuesday (12/22) and it never finds the tracking number so I tried what I use to do when I ordered from sites in Japan and used usps.com and it found it. says its outbound from UK.. Im in NJ by the way

[table][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Origin Post is Preparing Shipment[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign International Dispatch, December 22, 2010, 8:54 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 22, 2010, 7:35 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign Acceptance, December 22, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][/table]

Received mine from CT today. I wasn't expecting them yet since I ordered on Friday. Glad I copped from them & didn't have to fight for these online or in person.
How do they look? I ordered three pairs from ct. Upload pics if you can.

just scooped mine up last night at the Times Square Champs in NYC...it was actually pretty calm for the amount of hype the release got. Got there at 12:30AM, left at 1:45AM with a pair. Probably about 200-250 people in line.

My brudda was in Boston at Niketown getting his, didn't have a problem either. Much easier to get these kicks than expected.

Originally Posted by VVILL

did FNL have a limit of how many coolgreys per household? FNL took down the page on their website - i know FTL limited 2 per household. got three orders on deck at the moment..
2 pairs was the limit

Just called finishline and my order was fulfilled, thanks for the mobile site ppl. Now I will have two pairs received from wellgosh today and from finishline maybe next week.

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I have not gotten mines who ended up delivering them to you.
I ordered mine on friday afternoon and Ive been checking on that UK postal site since tuesday (12/22) and it never finds the tracking number so I tried what I use to do when I ordered from sites in Japan and used usps.com and it found it. says its outbound from UK.. Im in NJ by the way

[table][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Origin Post is Preparing Shipment[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign International Dispatch, December 22, 2010, 8:54 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 22, 2010, 7:35 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign Acceptance, December 22, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][/table]

My tracking is at the same status. I am guessing the will be here Monday.

for those asking bout the size

im a true 9.5

I wear a 9.5 in the 2001s

I wear a 10 in the CDP & Space Jams

so I copped a 10 in the Cool Greys thinking it would be like all the new versions of the XIs

put them on my feet when I got home and had a little bit of room

so I will be gettin a 9.5

so to answer your questions they run a little bigger then the Space Jams

but if you have wide feet I would say go .5 up

If you like your shoes like me (snug) stay true to size

hope this helps some NTers

SMH at the dudes who dont wanna help out and stoneface or skim over the post.......thats whats NT is for SMH we a family!

Shouts on to the person who posted the millenniumshoes.com drawing. My email got drawn. I LOVE NT

I just received this email from NikeStore:

Hi Jason,

Thank you for ordering the Air Jordan 11 Retro “Cool Grey

yo why is everyone buggin? these are still online at a few spots that havent sold out yet. Real Talk

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im a true 9.5

so I copped a 10 in the Cool Greys thinking it would be like all the new versions of the XIs

SMH at the dudes who dont wanna help out and stoneface or skim over the post.......thats whats NT is for SMH we a family!
Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.

Purchased the CDP XI Blk/Reds and turned out to be way small - and was sorely disappointed. The early feedback on the 09 spacejams got me the right size. I didnt get the cool greys but wanted to know for reference.. for next years possible XI's.

for those who ordered international did they charge u here? i remember exchanging bins with a fellow nketalker from UK and we both ended getting charge ...
fedex send me a bill for 90 sme dollars...... dunno y i still aint paid *++ though loool

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im a true 9.5

well put and agree.  i almost always buy a size 9.5, so I tried a size 9.5 and 10.  The 9.5 was a perfect fit and the 10 was too big for these.

Just got email from nike "the good news is your package is scheduled to arrive by December 24th.  There is no further action required on your part. Congratulations on receiving this limited item! We wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday." The bad news is that we wont be able to track pacackage.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom