Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

got 3 pairs, gwinnett place mall in GA was a damn stampede at 6AM when the door opened lol.. what they reselling for?

i was there they broke the hinge on the door lol

yea luckily i knew people.. #3 in line lol.. came in the other side at 5:58.. i wish i woulda recoded that #%+% on the phone when the other door opened
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got there right before the doors opened.  Had the DB 3's and a hoody on and my dude rocked his Cool greys up there.  I had a pair on hold so i was good plus i had a pair ordered from ct.  Crazy cause me and my dude pulled up before the doors opened yet my dude was #2 in line at finishline. Dudes had the
mad.gif
 face in the back 
laugh.gif
yea, i was right up front too, had on carmines and an old falcons snapback.. dudes were mad when they said all they had left was awkward sizes 7 or 15 etc etc lol...
dude called my man up around 7  and asked if he still needed a 10 after the crowd died down.  They say they sold out but we all know they got some pairs on hold for the friends behind that counter lol

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

That hoodie is so ugly for $94.99. How can you guys spend that much on a hoodie, especially a JB one. Their clothing is horrible and overpriced.

roll.gif

Opinion?!?!?... 

I like it.I own it.  It's comfy. My second JB hoodie.

I can spend that much just like others can spend on 3-5 pairs.

I like it. I get it.

I am shocked at the way this release was handled by all the online sires! Leave it to a Jordan release to shut down the WWW!

Got my pair from UPS today from the FNL mobile order Wednesday morning. Post Office tried to deliver one of the pairs i got off Ebay but i wasnt here so I gotta wait til Monday for that one. My pair from SNS is supposed to show up Monday. Then I will have all 4.

Us people in houston some goons. Didnt realize we were all on the news about them greys. I was at greenspoint mall in a line of over 500 people Glad i preordered one pair and the second pair trying to debate on selling or flipping them. I wear a 14 so I know they may go for a lil higher.

I think the Concords are going to be a RIOT next year lol... We saw the outcome this year and it will get even more dangerous.

I was Greenspoint mall in Houston. Went to the food court entrance and told the security guard I worked for champs and it was my day off, so I just gonna pick up my pair, AND he let me in!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Went straight to champs and bought my pair. Left before 6am as well. So much win.
laugh.gif

Honestly these are pretty good quality compared to recent retro's. Imo they beat out the space jams by a long shot....I'll prolly get flamed for saying this, but I swear JB is improving their quality. The recent 13's are on point, these are on point imo, and the cement 3's look on point at least from pics...all i can say is, is if the concords are anything like the cool greys quality wise I'm buying multiples.

DID YOU NOTICE THE YELLOWING!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! I don't understand why noone in that Sneakernews thread mentioned anything... or am I seeing things?

HAD A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH SNEAKERPREORDER.COM, SOME CAT THAT REGUARLY POST ON HERE BY THE USER NAME SOLEZ PROGRESSION. EBAY SELLER NAME IS CCRICHM. PREORDERED THESE JOINTS IN EARLY OCTOBER AND JUST TODAY THE CAT NOTIFIED ME HE WASNT ABLE TO FULFILL MY SIZE 11.5! BEWARE OF THIS CAT!
mad.gif
 PRESALE PRICE WAS 240.00

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

I think the Concords are going to be a RIOT next year lol... We saw the outcome this year and it will get even more dangerous.

PreOrders from the uk seems to be the way to go lol.
The concords are grails for a lot ppl so a riot is expected 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Better looking than I expected. I won't say this much, but Nike did good this time around...

Dope pic, but if my pair has the tag that doesn't line up with the 3rd laceloop I'll be highly upset.

damnn didn't notice that nice pics though

Back
Top Bottom