Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Tell me somthin' y'all. Now as nice as the blue tint on these Cool Greys are, will they yellow? Because I'm hearin' that these blue soles will prevent from yellowin. Will they?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Slept on these round release date.. I'm in the Bronx.. hopefully I can find a spot that got em for 200.. any help on locations is appreciated.
Any 4 boros will do

There are 5 boroughs in NYC

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ Yea but they don't ship to the U.S.
JB produced an ENORMOUS amount of these cool grey XI's. I got 40 pairs overall. If you put in a little work ahead of time, you'd get them for retail or under with no problem. I did the same thing with the space jams. smh @ $400 for a pair. Good for him though, at least he got his pair. Merry Christmas to all!

Why did you get 40 pairs?  I want to ask you and give you a chance to explain yourself before I get tight.

TMcGrady1 wrote:
GottaBdaShoes wrote:
JB produced an ENORMOUS amount of these cool grey XI's. I got 40 pairs overall. If you put in a little work ahead of time, you'd get them for retail or under with no problem. I did the same thing with the space jams. smh @ $400 for a pair. Good for him though, at least he got his pair. Merry Christmas to all!

Why did you get 40 pairs?  I want to ask you and give you a chance to explain yourself before I get tight.

wow did he spend ya money
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by nykeeboi

Slept on these round release date.. I'm in the Bronx.. hopefully I can find a spot that got em for 200.. any help on locations is appreciated.
Any 4 boros will do

laugh.gif

I know
4 relevant ones
tongue.gif

where u from

some people in houston are willing to pay crazy prices for these because they go years without buying shoes

still people in houston that wear all black forces all year round

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont know about that part.

I believe you could've picked up a pair no problem for under 250 shipped with a little work.

I think alot guys on NT say these were easy to get and thats not true. I got my pair but alot people have other priorites( work,children, girlfriend/wife and family) besides planning for a Jordan XI release( Spending time trying to make connects at a shoe store or Niketalk.)

You're right for the most part. Those dudes that got one pair or two and said it was "easy" are probably lying. They probably waited in line for hours or had to pay over retail.
I can tell you for a FACT that these were easy to get FOR ME under retail BEFORE release date because I did a little work. I'm talking a week or two. I had 20 pairs 1 1/2 weeks before the 23rd. 20 more pairs on release date for retail. Some a little under retail. All it takes is a small amount of dedication. I can prove it too. vvvv
These were super easy to get. I had my 5 pairs from Swoosh, and also my local connects hold down 4 more pairs at retail. I could have had more, I just didn't see the need. These will drop in price very soon when people realize that the market is oversaturated with them. The crazies that dropped $400 for a pair and stuff have already come and gone. Hell at the local HOH release after the initial midnight release line, there were a good amount of pairs left over so cats were jumping back in line and buying 6+ pairs. They still had pairs in the morning when they reopened. All it takes is a little work and you can secure your stuff. I vowed after last year's Space Jam release that I would never ever ever do all that camping stuff again. Put in some work over the year and now have built a solid foundation.
GottaB has the whole super network setup. I'm not looking for anything like that, but you can't knock the hustle. Homie just doing his thing. 

Any 4 boros will do

laugh.gif

I know
4 relevant ones
tongue.gif

Good one. LOL. We should sell Staten Island to Jersey.

Any 4 boros will do

laugh.gif

I know
4 relevant ones
tongue.gif

Good one. LOL. We should sell give away Staten Island to Jersey.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
would they even take it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Guess Im the only person who got a %%$# up pair

what u mean? i think i got a messed up pair also. the toe box cut is OFF
mad.gif
!!! but w/e...ima keep..

On my right shoe, the tag on the tongue doesnt line up with the lace holder on the right side of the shoe... im not tripping i know a lot of nt'ers would love to have this problem

Aite check this out. Look at the extremly low patent leather cut on the right shoe (which is the left shoe in the pic) compared to the traditional high patent leather cut on the left shoe. I tried capture it at all angles. Basically the right shoe is defected and uncomfortable while left shoe is perfectly and comfortable as hell. The right shoe is overly snug in the toe box and damn near painful due to the low cut 
mad.gif
. Idk Ima try to exchange them if and when footaction gets a restock. 
30t6p3b.gif
at JB

pics of the atrocity:

And Im not usually the one to complain about quality and so on. But on this one I got $#@%#*. Has anyone else had this problem? Im salt about the whole situation seeing all that I went thru to get these. All I wanted was a comfortable pair of XIs and I get this. Praying for a restock asap
My right shoe has a lower patent leather cut as well...

Any 4 boros will do

laugh.gif

I know
4 relevant ones
tongue.gif

Good one. LOL. We should sell give away Staten Island to Jersey.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
would they even take it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll take it.
happy.gif
  Some of the best Italian shops are on SI.

Okay, so I compared and took some pics of my NDC pair and my early release pair from Sneakerape. The Sneakerape box is slightly lighter than my NDC box, as well as a little more beat up. On to the shoes: the patent cut on my NDC pair is higher on both shoes. The patent on both pairs is the same along the back, perfect. The tint on both shoe is identical; a slight bluish tint. The insoles are also identical, with a production tag running from 7-9-2010 to 9-9-2010. Overall I'm pleased with both pairs and the quality by JB on this release. Not sure if I'm going to keep both pairs at this point, but I'm leaning towards it. Can't wait for the Concords next year. On to the pics.
NDC pair on the left, Sneakerape on the right.

There is no doubt that the hype for these has surpassed ANY release I have seen(well here in the DMV)
since the DMP's and Grapes releases back in 2006.

I was about to get these, until I found out they were doing AF1 ID's online again.

Congrats to who all that got their pairs, and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Okay, so I compared and took some pics of my NDC pair and my early release pair from Sneakerape. The Sneakerape box is slightly lighter than my NDC box, as well as a little more beat up. On to the shoes: the patent cut on my NDC pair is higher on both shoes. The patent on both pairs is the same along the back, perfect. The tint on both shoe is identical; a slight bluish tint. The insoles are also identical, with a production tag running from 7-9-2010 to 9-9-2010. Overall I'm pleased with both pairs and the quality by JB on this release. Not sure if I'm going to keep both pairs at this point, but I'm leaning towards it. Can't wait for the Concords next year. On to the pics.
NDC pair on the left, Sneakerape on the right.

how long did it take to get to get your shoes from sneakerape

I sent NDC an email last night about the marks/frays/chips on the shoes and got a response about an hour ago, no idea what they can do but worth trying haha

Back
Top Bottom