Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

My NDC pair hasn't shown up shows out for delivery. Walked into Hibbett's after leaving doctor today and picked up an 11.5 (ordered 12 from NDC) which is a lil snug on my right foot. GOnna hang on to these in case something is wrong with my pair if and when they show up. Was very surprised to see this pair still in the store.

Seriously Eastbay what part of the game is that???? SMH, I ordered my pair from them, hope it doesnt come like that. The box is one of the reasons for the raise in price. At least you got the shoes and inserts.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Killajay209 wrote:

Caliking03 wrote:

finally got it to work. this is how my order came from Eastbay.
damnnn that sucks/ at least u have the shoes 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao for real ive been haveing a bad day but looking at this just made me feel better eastbay whats going on atleast you got the shoes.

LMAO, it's for sure eastbay's fault, they ship their stuff in a plastic wrap, and boxes gets damaged all the time, that's why i had to order extra things to go with the shoes usually. but i think ups people took ur box tho.

thats crazy how the shoes didn't come in the original box. lol. Wonder what happened? At least you got the shoes though.

Its not really that big of a deal. The guy only got one pair from them anyways so hes going to wear them not stock them. ( read my rant on people stocking shoes )

Originally Posted by TRINI357

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Yeah I am somewhat in the same boat.
FTL has shipped. They are sitting in ohio.
And have been sitting there since friday.
I haven't charged for them @ all though?
They are like 2-3 hrs away and I still havent been charged.

Same here.
Just checked UPS, my package is now in my state. (woo hoo!)
But no charge has been posted...... 
indifferent.gif

I'm guessing it'll show up right after I sign for my packages?? 
frown.gif

Free CGs would be a nice Xmas gift from FNL. lol. 
laugh.gif

I'm just saaayin.....after all the money I've been sending their way....

check your shoes to make sure they weren't swapped for a fake pair during delivery. Alot like that other guy who got a pillow instead of shoes inside the box

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Its not really that big of a deal. The guy only got one pair from them anyways so hes going to wear them not stock them. ( read my rant on people stocking shoes )

Although I agree 100%, he still paid $175, I would want everything that comes with it, to come with it, and where is he gonna put them when he's not wearing them? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

do you need a hug or something?  I've never seen someone hating so bad

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Originally Posted by TRINI357

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Yeah I am somewhat in the same boat.
FTL has shipped. They are sitting in ohio.
And have been sitting there since friday.
I haven't charged for them @ all though?
They are like 2-3 hrs away and I still havent been charged.

Same here.
Just checked UPS, my package is now in my state. (woo hoo!)
But no charge has been posted...... 
indifferent.gif

I'm guessing it'll show up right after I sign for my packages?? 
frown.gif

Free CGs would be a nice Xmas gift from FNL. lol. 
laugh.gif

I'm just saaayin.....after all the money I've been sending their way....
hahah mine are now down the street....... 
At the ups warehouse. but I still wont get them unitil tomorrow. 
frown.gif

If I drive up there do yall think they will let me pick em up? 

I picked 3 day shipping but it feels like forever. 

Excited to wear on new years eve...

Originally Posted by Caliking03

finally got it to work. this is how my order came from Eastbay.
This also happened to a guy in the Kobe V thread. He ordered a pair of TB's and they came in the box just like yours. No Nike box, just shoes. At least you got tissue...the other guy didn't get tissue.

Forgot who it was but maybe he is lurking and can shed some light.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

Guess its a regional thing cause in Atlanta,it was tough.. I know Nike running had a lot but they were doing one per person and Walters only had 60 pair... I know a lot of ppl got left out on they sizes.
Bull.

I got extra pair in Atlanta without a problem.

However, the two places you mentioned would be the last two I went to, if at all. 
laugh.gif
i got 4 extra, but we referring to extra as in 12 pair... 
pimp.gif
Stop lying it was crazy hetic in Atlanta. I already had 2 pair from Footalog and SneakerApe. But scoreing two more "without" hook ups were tough for everybody.
Obviously someone (Jetpacunlimited) needs to get their game up and tone the salt down.

It's obvious where I'm from -- and its even more obvious how long I've been on NT, and I have no reason to lie about some shoes at my age. 
laugh.gif

Y'all get off on that.  Not me. (alphaxinupe27 gets the O RLY? on internet shoe lies) 
roll.gif

I got to town, got phone call, walked out with 30% discount.  Been wearing them everyday down here since.  *shrugs shoulders*

It's shocking to me how dudes can be in a hobby THIS deep, from an area with a good number will be released, and ain't got ducks in a row consistently so they are taken care of when a release like this occurs once a blue moon.

But carry on. 
laugh.gif

It's ain't a "hook-up" - it's called building relationships, sincere ones.  It's having the character to not just get at folk when YOU want something and vice versa.

Anyone in this hobby for 5+ years and still standing in lines, paying full price for anything, or "forced" to order online living in a MAJOR city should be shot DEAD.

But again, carry on. 
laugh.gif

Preacher is done.

i don't get how people fail to see this.  unless you have the personality of a robot  i don't see how you don't get in good with employees at stores.  hell i have no problem getting random female employees i don't even know willing to come through for me on 50% weekends after buttering them up for a while,  i got other employees at spots i go to that will take care of me because i come at them right and they know ill take care of them as well.  life is about networking and working together  from the big things in life all the way down to shoes.  you take care of me   i take care of you,  that's how it is.

Originally Posted by norim21

check your shoes to make sure they weren't swapped for a fake pair during delivery. Alot like that other guy who got a pillow instead of shoes inside the box

i checked them. they are legit. that was the first thing I did when I saw them like this

Prices on ebay have gone down a lot. Im seeing them go for like 230, 240 at the most. During the weekend, I saw some hit the 300 mark. I BET RESELLERS ARE REALY UPSET RIGHT NOW.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Anyone know when the Hanon restock is going ship?????

Idk but hopefully soon cause I'm waiting too... I saw someone on here post about theirs being in the states already but they never replied to me about how they obtained their tracking number

Why haven't I still received my pair from CT! This is getting me tight -___-. Chicago's Finest did your Tracking Info ever change from being dispatched from Great Britain?

I've said this so many times. Reselling of jordans is DEAD. Unless you are reselling limited jordans ie. Bins or got them dirt cheap from swoosh or employee discounts. You aren't making money. It's not even worth my time anymore.

i guess i'm just weird but i avoid unnecessary human contact, i'm not gonna become 'friends' with people for no damn shoes

if it doesn't happen naturally or the person with the hook up wasn't already your friend, you doing too much

that's what strippers and hooters girls do

anyway, my crooked tongues order just arrived and i'd like to thank yall for lacing me with the info and hassle free opportunity to cop

It would have been $190 with taxes here in CA, the extra $50-60 you can get for reselling was not eye popping enough for me to wait in the rain and cold.

So agree with memphis.

Even the retros from prior years like 2001 - 2004 are going down in price.  Oh happy day. 
And about the connections, it must be nice to have one, but begging and pleading for a hookup is not where it's at. 

I don't mind, and have no problem financially paying retail. 

Back
Top Bottom