Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was finally able to snap some pics of my pair today. I found it weird that I didn't get any sort of packing slip or receipt in the box. It was just the shoebox with the shoes and paper, straight up. I don't mind though, these won't be returned. They will be in heavy rotation in the warmer months.

s

^ nice pics. No receipt? Gotta get home to check my pair and see if I got any yellowing. The one I got in last month from europe was fresh.

One of my pairs came with a box like this. The older boxes but the tag is some what new
All pairs were purchased on the restock on footaction.com
http://imageshack.com/a/img46/4640/3s56.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img593/7352/i43u.jpg
Weird, maybe it was a return or a box had to be replaced. I've seen that kind of box and tag before somewhere here.

Last edited:
@SamKQboro  
Nope, no paper at all aside from the tissue paper covering the shoes lol. No biggie though, if there's any problems I guess I could use my electronic PayPal receipt or my FootAction order history if any problems come up. I highly doubt they'll be needed though. Can't wait to rock these.

@SamKQboro

Nope, no paper at all aside from the tissue paper covering the shoes lol. No biggie though, if there's any problems I guess I could use my electronic PayPal receipt or my FootAction order history if any problems come up. I highly doubt they'll be needed though. Can't wait to rock these.
Yep, waiting for this terrible northeast weather to cease. My newer summer kicks' lineup is starting to pile up. :x

I'm just now seeing that link late and their site crashed.lol

edit they out of stock now

Last edited:
I can't ever get on shoe palace anymore it seems like even during normal days 
mean.gif

Sp still got some sizes left over, they're charging $165, $25 above retail. Although for most states, no tax and free shipping.

Edit: oos now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom