Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Called eastbay in regards to my order status and they confirmed that it is canceled. I told him I got a confirmation tho. He said in rare occasions this happens. The computer system accidentally sold a pair that didn't exist. I asked him about the twitter info saying certain sizes were sold out. He indicated that those are spot on, only posted when it occurs. I then countered that my purchase was several hours prior to the twitter post. He then backtracked saying in rare occasions the post are delayed. I told him that people were still purchasing my sz long after I finished and those people were taking my sz because eastbay is random. He ended up saying he didn't know. He then asked if there is anything else he can help me with. I told him he can help me get my sz back, but he said he couldnt and that there is still a sz 11 in the system if i want it. I said sure, and he told me to get it I would need to go online. Great. Moral victory in him saying he actually didn't know what happened.

First time this ever happened to me tho. Ain't mad since I grabbed from NDC tho. And eastbay was a secondary pair in case the NDC one was messed.

That sucks with Eastbay. I hope they don't cancel my order. I just checked my order status and it says "open"....whatever that means. They payment didn't post to my bank account. This crap is so stupid. This is the first time I copped at retail since December 2012 and now I remember why I'd rather pay a reseller $100 more: I KNOW I'm getting the doggone shoes! :smh:

Eastbay took the money straight out of my checking account and sent me a confirmation. Hopefully they don't cancel my order.

These didn't sit in the Scottsdale area. Snakeskins were sold out all over the place and the men's sizes were scant.
I think Nike Town in Scottsdale has a few sizes left, otherwise it was a sellout. Surprised seeing folks everywhere looking for them

What the hell is going on here? Just checked my eastbay account and now it says "released to ship". When I click for more detail, it still says cancelled. Hrmmmmmm!

wrolds to shoe palace to pick up my pair that I secured through a raffle.I got there at 945 for 10 opening probably 50 people in line some raffle winners some looking to pick up unclaimed pairs and a lot of people there to get the grade chool sizes which they did first come first serve. Took forever for me to just get my secured pairand normally I wouldn't complain but I was already late to work.the hype on 11's is ridiculous out here in the Bay Area...if these are sitting anywhere in the Bay Area I would be very surprised

Last edited:
i feel so dumb, i totally underestimated this release. I didn't want for myself just for wifey and lil man. I asked her if she liked them and she was really excited about them. I figured I wouldn't have a problem getting a size 6.5 GS. Had to break the news to her, and I feel so silly. At least lil man got his pair. Struck out on all websites this morning.

i feel so dumb, i totally underestimated this release. I didn't want for myself just for wifey and lil man. I asked her if she liked them and she was really excited about them. I figured I wouldn't have a problem getting a size 6.5 GS. Had to break the news to her, and I feel so silly. At least lil man got his pair. Struck out on all websites this morning.
if you know anyone from Europe nike eu still has boys sizes of these and the white/pink snake skin ones too

The carbon fiber on these is like the kind they use on foams and barkley posites. The 11s cf usually have different feel to it, this stuff feels plasticy...just pointing that out it makes no diff. To me
View media item 446820

Just sent a DM to @Eastbay to make sure that my order hasn't been canceled and got a quick response saying it's in process for shipment. I'd send them a DM on Twitter with your info, for those worried about possible cancellations.

won the HOH raffle and got to use survey discount and $90 worth of VIP rewards card SCORE!

hopefully they dont cancel youre order. please fill me in, on this click trick

I don't think if will, it says it is ready to ship on the order detail page. The click trick is basically just clicking add to cart over and over again...nothing too it really.

For what it's worth.  There will be an extra size 9 at NTSM as I won't be able to make it down there to pick them up. 
mad.gif

Do these have full length air or only in the heel? NDC and EB description is different.. all that matters to me is that they are more comfty than the previous releases... 

Holy crap. Got both shipping confirmations for mine and my lady's pair from FNL an hour ago. Just saw my email now. Quickest I've ever had from them

wrolds to shoe palace to pick up my pair that I secured through a raffle.I got there at 945 for 10 opening probably 50 people in line some raffle winners some looking to pick up unclaimed pairs and a lot of people there to get the grade chool sizes which they did first come first serve. Took forever for me to just get my secured pairand normally I wouldn't complain but I was already late to work.the hype on 11's is ridiculous out here in the Bay Area...if these are sitting anywhere in the Bay Area I would be very surprised
off top. I didn't even mess with a store out here. I'm inbetween the city and Richmond all the time and didn't even attempt any store around either area. still came up with two pairs despite the madness. one from NDC and one from EB.

Back
Top Bottom