Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Been wearing them since noon... OD

U can see the creases more cus the shadow on the white patent.

still a dope *** shoe tho.
eek.gif
 You been balling in those ? 

Yeah I had mine on for a couple hours today and already noticed the creasing in that same spot... i was just like... damn... it was gonna happen eventually

None of my 11s have creases. Y'all must be getting the wrong size or walk on your toes like I've seen some people.

Too much white on these. The color blocking just don't do it for me. Passed for me.

People asking 250+ for these on ebay and craiglist. lol good luck with that.

Yup, 9/10 eBay BIN's are over $225.00

Saw a post in the Buy/Sell asking $300 lol

Its sad really, I'm still trying to get my sz 13 but dudes are ridiculous.

Wow at the creasing. Looks like a car rolled over it. These crease as bad as the BB 8sthat came out not too long ago.

And yes we all know that they're gonna crease no matter what, but that's a little much for just being worn a few hours.. o well still can't wait to wear them

View media item 448202At niagara falls yesterday.. Wore it all day and its my only shoes during my vacation, and no complain. This shoe is soo underrated.

Been wearing mine since a month ago, it doesnt crease by the toe box it crease on the side specially i drive stick shift.. The toebox itself is crease free.. Very comfortable shoes...

These look great on feet. Never thought I'd be into the lows. Will throw into the regular rotation once my NDC order comes in.

Too much white on these. The color blocking just don't do it for me. Passed for me.

People asking 250+ for these on ebay and craiglist. lol good luck with that.
Seen someone ask for 400 
roll.gif
. If you pay/paid over 200 you lost IMO.

Jus left northridge mall.. still have tons of sizes left at finishline... couldnt pull the trigger on a pair tho..

Jus left northridge mall.. still have tons of sizes left at finishline... couldnt pull the trigger on a pair tho..
wtf! i went there yesterday looking for the snakeskin gs and they told me they didnt get any 11s in stock.....hhhmmm

Only store in the mall that I seen had them.. shieks downstairs had I believe a size 9 army foamz

So I ended up playing a pick up game with these shoes, and boy are they slippery. Not too mention the scuffing that occurs. Better to play with the Bred 11.

Back
Top Bottom