Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought you could use reward cards on Jordan's, but fnl wouldn't take mine. Am I making this up in my head or did they once allow this?

I thought you could use reward cards on Jordan's, but fnl wouldn't take mine. Am I making this up in my head or did they once allow this?
You can.. you're probably gonna have to give them a call, and let them know that the site wasn't letting you use it...  

Had no intention of buying these but walked in to UNDFTD today and ended up leaving with a pair...

Last edited:
How do you know that? It seems like they can deliver to the states to me?

Well, last I remeber peps ordered the concords from there and they were cancelled. They got emails stating they were not set up to ship to the US. They went on to say the would gladly ship to a EU addy.

SwiSh currently offers shipping to UK or Europe - sorry we are not licensed to sell branded products (Nike and Adidas) Worldwide.

http://swishbasketball.co.uk/customer-service

Last edited:
I feel like the lows would be nicer than the concords if they were high. And I really didnt break my computer screen over this release. I just love to see peoples reactions so I can laugh at them haha.

Last edited:

You can.. you're probably gonna have to give them a call, and let them know that the site wasn't letting you use it...  

Yeah, just call them up and they'll give you a credit for the amount of the reward. It does take forever to get it back though, but it's better than nothing.

I feel like the lows would be nicer than the concords if they were high. And I really didnt break my computer screen over this release. I just love to see peoples reactions so I can laugh at them haha.
What was the point in stating it on the Internet where people assume you're telling the truth and not trolling?

Anyways, I ended up getting three pairs, but I'm definitely returning one (probably NDC since its pain free to return).

If these had been full-size 11s, it would've been insane. Say what you will but they sold out and the anticipation was Luke warm.

Everyone is negative on the Gamma 11s, but I have a feeling those will be an instant sell out.

What was the point in stating it on the Internet where people assume you're telling the truth and not trolling?

Anyways, I ended up getting three pairs, but I'm definitely returning one (probably NDC since its pain free to return).

If these had been full-size 11s, it would've been insane. Say what you will but they sold out and the anticipation was Luke warm.

Everyone is negative on the Gamma 11s, but I have a feeling those will be an instant sell out.

Of course they will. every hypebeast and jackass lookin to make a quick buck will be out in full force. whats new? playoff 8s for me and every jordan ive ever wanted is in my collection. couldnt come soon enough either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gammas > These... Congrats to those who copped, good luck to those on the hunt still. I would think these released a similar quantity to the red bottoms last year, and those were produced in large quantities. People who really want these should be able to get for retail somehow.

Well I just got the cancelled order email from eastbay. Pretty pissed now. Gavee up a pair that a NTer helped me out with because I "thought" I copped from eastbay. And the pair I copped for my homeboy is still good. So I end up with 0.

Back
Top Bottom