Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That picture was taken in the 90's smart guy^[/quote]

HAHAHHA... shoulda been able to tell by the t-shirt, the hat, how slim he was, etc...
but i do agree, DROP THESE ALREADY!

JB...Just give us these for **** sake...

View media item 401381View media item 401382
:smh: seems like MJ still wears his pants like the 90's
i know that im saying that he still wears his jeans like back then..........

I thought the fact he's celebrating a bulls championship was enough to give away that it was the 90s
im pretty sure he was saying that Jordan STILL wears his pants like that picture, i swear some of yall cant read
I've noticed people are just quick to quote or type out a response without actually fully reading or comprehending the post who they are replying to.

they do look good, much better than those white/red lows but im good on them, if they were mids thats another story

^^^This...if they had red sole / black liner's and were mid's I'd cop...and im an OG purist...

Last edited:
MJ said himself that he liked the fact that people could wear XIs with a tux if they wanted. Also Boyz II Men wore concords with tuxedos for a Grammy performance once. I know this is common knowledge but it just proves you shouldn't criticize people based on their personal style. BTW I would have wore these to prom had they dropped back when I was in highschool :smile:

Wearing sneakers with formal wear is just an age thing in my view...In my younger day's I would have 100% wore a pair of XI's with a tux...My modern self however wouldn't think of the combo...That being said it's up to whoever owns the shoe how they want to rock them...The next man's style is his so it's whatever...

MJ said himself that he liked the fact that people could wear XIs with a tux if they wanted. Also Boyz II Men wore concords with tuxedos for a Grammy performance once. I know this is common knowledge but it just proves you shouldn't criticize people based on their personal style. BTW I would have wore these to prom had they dropped back when I was in highschool :smile:

I actually have seen the red carpet pic of Boys II Men with their concord 11's on and have heard of MJ stating that and that he loved when they did that, but I wouldn't wear sneaks with a tux. That's not right to me, but hey do you! lol

Wearing sneakers with formal wear is just an age thing in my view...In my younger day's I would have 100% wore a pair of XI's with a tux...My modern self however wouldn't think of the combo...That being said it's up to whoever owns the shoe how they want to rock them...The next man's style is his so it's whatever...

I agree but I think it's a maturity thing. I'm 18 and I still am not a fan of wearing sneakers with formal wear. I'm definitely wearing dress shoes to my prom this year!

i love these, had it for 2 weeks now and wore it about 5x. great for shorts on summer time.

SNYPA and MOU5PAD (or anyone else with a pair), how do these run? TTS?

How does the fit compare with the Black/Red XIs from this past December?

Last edited:
man my bro is getting married in aug and these would be perfect for the reception afterwards...How is the release gonna be handled (online and instore?) and how much? been flipping thru the pages but cant find the info. Thanks in advance.

Edit: nm i found the info. i hope these are an easy cop

Last edited:
Just couldn't wait for these to drop, pick up a pair on ebay, and recieved delivery of them today.  AUSTRALIA.

There legit and damn awesome.
nice pic up dude. also, those look great, nice on feet pic! How much did you pay 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom