Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Also met some guys in line who were just looking to buy just to resell them.

Last edited:
what is the point of popping the tongue or cuffing your pants with these
roll.gif

everybody get off your couch, bed, lawn chair, whatever these are just sitting in stores. if anybody wants to do a phone order @highpointshoes is doin phone orders on these and camo foams.

That was the size I ordered at that time. I used my iPhone and kept pressing "add to cart" even before the drop down message would appear. Works every time.
how do u keep pressing it when u hit it once it disappears and starts processing?

I waited 2hrs to grab a pair off of End, a thunderstorm came thru know out the lights and my net connection.. Long story short the clock on end hit zero, and I lost my connection for another 5min. Guess it wasn't mention to be, hopefully I can grab a pair in the GTA next week

this guy wanted $230 for em.....no way, I want my sz 13 pretty bad, but not $230 bad

I waited 2hrs to grab a pair off of End, a thunderstorm came thru know out the lights and my net connection.. Long story short the clock on end hit zero, and I lost my connection for another 5min. Guess it wasn't mention to be, hopefully I can grab a pair in the GTA next week
end was off for 10 mins I think..I've been there 30 minutes before release, literally camping, and my page loaded like 20 mins after release, with only few sizes remaining (either not mine)

Back
Top Bottom