Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So I ended up playing a pick up game with these shoes, and boy are they slippery. Not too mention the scuffing that occurs. Better to play with the Bred 11.
So you played basketball and expected no scuffs on a white patent leather?

Last edited:
Jus left northridge mall.. still have tons of sizes left at finishline... couldnt pull the trigger on a pair tho..

Damn bruh sorry to hear that ! Me personally, I had no problems pulling that trigger ! Plus I can't wait for my shipping email, cause these are a cold summer kick ! Without a doubt. :smokin

happy with my pair. won a raffle at champs. these are pretty clean in person and on feet. I know shoes crease but that creasing looks funky^^ could also be the lighting too though

Thank you kindly. I only ask because my production dates are only a week apart. Thought it kind of strange, although, I did get the pair early.
Been there and done that with bred 11's. Early release, grey market = fake.

Last edited:
Well look what the wind blew in! So psyched to secure my order for these yesterday online. Got them off Champs Sports and waited more than an hour for the checkout screen after it kept refreshing and adding minutes, but I it paid off. Looking forward to my first new pair of Jordans in more than 5 years. Feels good, man.
View media item 448697

Strange indeed. Purchased from a reputable seller?
Purchased from a vendor at the Seattle DunkXchange sole swap event. I think they are an early production run/grey market pair. There doesn't seem to be any difference in the shoe aside from the numbers on the tag.

Yup, 9/10 eBay BIN's are over $225.00

Saw a post in the Buy/Sell asking $300 lol

Its sad really, I'm still trying to get my sz 13 but dudes are ridiculous.

Wait until everyone get their pairs from online... Prices will drop just like grapes... If you missed out you should be able to cop close to retail if you just fall back for a while :smile:

That guys creases looks like he long jumped in em... those aint no regular walk around or drive type creases. calm down.

Wore these to pick up these.

photojun10050441.jpg

Was gonna' pass but couldn't resist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom