Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

PASS ON THE WHITE/BLACKS NEXT MONTH. ONLY OG COLORWAYS FROM HERE ON OUT FOR ME UNTIL MY RETIREMENT NEXT SPRING
laugh.gif

^^That is exactly the same thing Im on Memp! Except Im making an exception when for those red foams when they drop, lol!! OGs Only JB can keep the rest of the BS they get some of yall to cop!

^^That is exactly the same thing Im on Memp! Except Im making an exception when for those red foams when they drop, lol!! OGs Only JB can keep the rest of the BS they get some of yall to cop!

Originally Posted by DetroitBaller4L

To the Eastbay rep, will these qualify for free shipping?  or will they be excluded from that and we will have to pay for tax and shipping?

Shipping charges and sales tax are based on where your order is shipping, not on the product itself except in the case of large items or hazardous materials.  You should be able to apply free shipping promotions as normal if you are normally able to.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by DetroitBaller4L

To the Eastbay rep, will these qualify for free shipping?  or will they be excluded from that and we will have to pay for tax and shipping?

Shipping charges and sales tax are based on where your order is shipping, not on the product itself except in the case of large items or hazardous materials.  You should be able to apply free shipping promotions as normal if you are normally able to.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

As opposed to what?
laugh.gif
a damn bag over the actual shoe box... hes basically saying they will be double boxed
What ColdCity said. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Yea i remember i ordered a pair of grey spizikes from eastbay and they were shipped in a bag... very upsetting 
sick.gif
 a 175 dollar sneaker shipped in a bag.... terrible

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

As opposed to what?
laugh.gif
a damn bag over the actual shoe box... hes basically saying they will be double boxed
What ColdCity said. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Yea i remember i ordered a pair of grey spizikes from eastbay and they were shipped in a bag... very upsetting 
sick.gif
 a 175 dollar sneaker shipped in a bag.... terrible

Saw these in person the other day at my local spot... I like them a lot, im def gonna need a pair of these

Saw these in person the other day at my local spot... I like them a lot, im def gonna need a pair of these

These just came in from City sole...

I LOVE THEM!!!!! Had the 2003 Retro and the quality is SOOoooOOOoo much better.....

Waiting on the DeadStockShoes order to come in

XM1QQl.jpg

These just came in from City sole...

I LOVE THEM!!!!! Had the 2003 Retro and the quality is SOOoooOOOoo much better.....

Waiting on the DeadStockShoes order to come in

XM1QQl.jpg

i cant come around for these and i no there going to sit i cant see these sell out if they do thats going to say hella alot to jb

i cant come around for these and i no there going to sit i cant see these sell out if they do thats going to say hella alot to jb

These are really NICE!! For all of you guys that complain about quality,

This release is definitely top notch. Might even grab the white/black pair..

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

These are really NICE!! For all of you guys that complain about quality,

This release is definitely top notch. Might even grab the white/black pair..

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom