Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

mannnn my store is almost out...ppl lined up for these this morning around 8 am was when we opened....but yea steady seller throughout the day. Very nice shoe imo. non-shoe heads like the look of it also

The white and black pair is sooo clean. I will wear those downn to the ground when I copp which is asap.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

Got mine easy of NDC last nite. They were up early. Got em @ 11:45ish

It didn't matter, these weren't selling out and are still up there now
laugh.gif

I like the silver jumpman with these, but that's about it and I like IE's.

Yeah your right. Im just happy it was no hassle. These are for ball but man they are clean. Had the OG blk/red back in the day so its a little nostalgic for me.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

Got mine easy of NDC last nite. They were up early. Got em @ 11:45ish

It didn't matter, these weren't selling out and are still up there now
laugh.gif

I like the silver jumpman with these, but that's about it and I like IE's.

Yeah your right. Im just happy it was no hassle. These are for ball but man they are clean. Had the OG blk/red back in the day so its a little nostalgic for me.

Originally Posted by shockg213

I love how all of you are tripping on these shoes. And in 1 year they will be on clearance at outlets  really sought after. And you guys will be saying "Damn I should have bought two pairs of those when I had the chance." Give these 8-12 months and they will be sought after.

Originally Posted by shockg213

I love how all of you are tripping on these shoes. And in 1 year they will be on clearance at outlets  really sought after. And you guys will be saying "Damn I should have bought two pairs of those when I had the chance." Give these 8-12 months and they will be sought after.

Just tried these on and although I think they're better than the black/red IE lows, I just wasn't into them. Really couldn't see myself wearing them all that much. I'd always have the thought of rather having these instead...
air-jordan-xi-11-concord-low-derek-anderson-player-exclusive.jpg

Just tried these on and although I think they're better than the black/red IE lows, I just wasn't into them. Really couldn't see myself wearing them all that much. I'd always have the thought of rather having these instead...
air-jordan-xi-11-concord-low-derek-anderson-player-exclusive.jpg

What was retail on these where y'all got them from? Cause the last pair of black/reds rang up $115 and they were $121 and change after tax. Today when I got these they rang up $120 but they were still $121 and change after tax and both purchases were made a Hibbetts by the way.

What was retail on these where y'all got them from? Cause the last pair of black/reds rang up $115 and they were $121 and change after tax. Today when I got these they rang up $120 but they were still $121 and change after tax and both purchases were made a Hibbetts by the way.

These seem kind of limited.my local footlocker that gets everything didn't get these.The local footaction only got like 6 pairs.strange imo

These seem kind of limited.my local footlocker that gets everything didn't get these.The local footaction only got like 6 pairs.strange imo

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

These seem kind of limited. my local footlocker that gets everything didn't get these. The local footaction only got like 6 pairs. strange imo
same thing happened to the foot locker by me

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

These seem kind of limited. my local footlocker that gets everything didn't get these. The local footaction only got like 6 pairs. strange imo
same thing happened to the foot locker by me

i thought it was already established that these were a limited GR? or was that only for the black/reds?

i thought it was already established that these were a limited GR? or was that only for the black/reds?

Back
Top Bottom