Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by dhtowng

jumpman cbt2 wrote:

the outsoles might need to be glued again, but that's it. The 2000 retro has at least the Jumpman facing to the right direction
on the left shoe and the patentleather looks identical to the OG's with the white lining.

The only thing that is really good on the 2011 is the blue tinted outsole.
White Lining? What the hell are you talkin about? Anyway I think its something disturbinly shady and suspect with the early releases. It just seems to soon. I agree with what someone said earlier on how it seems like they are making the shoe themselves. Extremly high quaility counterfit does exist. Dudes got restocks of Spacejams? Come on man.  Not trippin though cause I aint coppin till release day anyway.

the og's pl had a white base these are black based pl

images

Oh that white lining? the greyish white color in the pl cut. Thats such a small detail, I dont think Nike/JB even meant to do it when they made the OG'S. That color is just a result of cutting the patent leather and lies on the company that Nike buys its patent leather from. IMO I don't thinks its a detail worth noting or complaining about lack thereof. but I guess
ohwell.gif

All the photos look kinda wack to me. Shape, material cut, patent leather. The part that is the worse is the patent leather. Not that the cut is even that bad but just the tone of black and shine is not like the OG or any of the other previous concord releases. The contrast of the patent and the rest of the shoe looks really off to me. Black and white color ways especially this one really stick out and in my opinion these look the worst compared to the other releases of the concords than any other of the XI's since the CDP. The other XI starting since the CDP just lacked shape, material cut, and padding,(which is a lot) but at least the materials and colors seemed to look right compared to their previous releases. I may not be expressing how I feel about these very well through writing, but I do think it is the type of patent leather they are using, maybe its just the tiny detail of the white based patent leather that is throwing it all off for me, Im not sure.

Does anyone else feel me or understand what I am saying. Could anyone put this in other words maybe...I am not the best writer. Thanks - Rep Bean Town ALL DAY

Originally Posted by ehbball88

All the photos look kinda wack to me. Shape, material cut, patent leather. The part that is the worse is the patent leather. Not that the cut is even that bad but just the tone of black and shine is not like the OG or any of the other previous concord releases. The contrast of the patent and the rest of the shoe looks really off to me. Black and white color ways especially this one really stick out and in my opinion these look the worst compared to the other releases of the concords than any other of the XI's since the CDP. The other XI starting since the CDP just lacked shape, material cut, and padding,(which is a lot) but at least the materials and colors seemed to look right compared to their previous releases. I may not be expressing how I feel about these very well through writing, but I do think it is the type of patent leather they are using, maybe its just the tiny detail of the white based patent leather that is throwing it all off for me, Im not sure.

Does anyone else feel me or understand what I am saying. Could anyone put this in other words maybe...I am not the best writer. Thanks - Rep Bean Town ALL DAY

You think it looks dull and doesn't contrast well because it isn't as much shine as previous releases?? I think that's what you were saying?

I'll place my order with SDS once he starts shipping. I'm too impatient to pay now and wait another 3 weeks to get them.

Slamdunkspace site doesn't work in Safari, hence why I was asking what the total price with shipping is. I apologize for asking such a simple question. Just got home and was able to go to the site on Firefox. Total came to $268.20 after shipping.

Originally Posted by Josh311

You think it looks dull and doesn't contrast well because it isn't as much shine as previous releases?? I think that's what you were saying?
Yea I guess thats it.  These may be the best quality so far since the CDP XI but I think they look the worst.

went back a bunch of pages and couldnt find the answer,
but when was the Cool Greys and Space Jams available for early sale overseas?

The white lining on the OGs always got me. I know it's a REALLY minor detail, but that detail really gets me. They need to go back to the white base, although I doubt they ever will.
frown.gif

im thinkin of gettin a pair early and one on release day.. i might order from air randy.. since he never let me down.. ive bought many things from him.. true blue 09. space jams. 11 anny, motorsports 6..

I understand what your saying, and agree with you.........it is alot of people who dislike what JB is doing to the XI, The last XI I owned was the CDP XI and after a couple of wears I sold them and havent bought a XI since. As for the Concords it takes a great photo to make em look acceptable to me, but a couple of photos make them look
sick.gif
. I learned over the years on NT not to complain too much in the JB.

Im also waiting to see NT pics in the next few weeks before I make my judgements because they are going to show the angles the resellers dont want to show

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

The white lining on the OGs always got me. I know it's a REALLY minor detail, but that detail really gets me. They need to go back to the white base, although I doubt they ever will.
frown.gif
I'm more concerned with the cut

but yeah the white lining is a nice touch, sorta like the grey fade on the back of the OG aqua VIII's

1571421D4B50B59705DE16-570x413.jpg
black-red-air-jordan-retro-11-cdp-1.jpg

I grew up and remember going crazy for the one on the left but getting the CDP mold and losing respect for all JB XI. 
WHY JB WHY
mad.gif

the white lining is awesome, i wish they had that still, thats why i wear my OGs more than my 2001 black/red 11s... sooo nice

anyone know when air-randy's shopping cart is going up? i was going to get the concords, but i can't even add anything to cart right now (i am logged in).

Originally Posted by fijiloo

jay freaking horrible at customer service. i send him an email asking a few questions all i get is a freaking blanket response everytime.

" hello my dear friend, thanks for your email! we sell authentic only! air jordan xi concord is a pre-order please check my website" %!@

duh i already put in my order. i want an answer to my question..
same here bro.  seems like he ignores emails.  i dont want to have to make a twitter just to get in touch with the guy smh.

Back
Top Bottom