Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by faddy

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yea but CG's suck. i dont see price dropping too low on these IMO
the price will not drop below 250 for these after release.
Doubtful. Everytime a XI comes around people say that they are gonna be everywhere. Come that morning we always have a lot of salty dudes on here 
ohwell.gif
 make sure your on top of your stuff come release date, these wont sit and the resale price will sit pretty high for a while. FACT 

pootie tang

welp i just asked dude and he said they're all A-grade, in perfect store bought condition. said they inspect every pair before shipping. so that eases me somewhat. I wish his customer service was better. but what can you do.. Hopefully he shipped my SJ's already.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

@ eddo1005, you take pride in having a business with garbage/sh*t customer service? Was complaining about the smashed boxes. its ok to receiving packages with come almost destroyed? Was not complaining about the quality. And yes if youre paying money for goods, you are entitled to quality customer service

Like I said, you are thinking the American way while dealing with a reseller in Asia.  Jay's service is actually good, but he will never live up to US standards.

I honestly dont know how much he gets his shoes for, but I have been to China and visited plenty of Nike retail location.  Do you know, Nike products in general retail for more in China than in the US?   At 235, roughly 55~60 above US retail price, to get these early is a pretty good deal, double boxed or not.  Like i said, if your expectation is sky high, then these arent for you.

just ordered mine from Air Randy (after a 2 hour prepaid mastercard run around from paypal smh)...and if i get them and they below c-grade or fake lookin then imma just sell um 2 sum1 at my job for $300 (insert meniacal laugh here
devil.gif
lol)...

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Got my tracking number from Air-Randy already that was fast

how much did you pay for the shoe plus shipping?
i read somewhere they were $235 shipped but when i went to purchase the total kicked up to $270 total
f that
laugh.gif
$235 i woulda copped

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Got my tracking number from Air-Randy already that was fast

how much did you pay for the shoe plus shipping?

is that you in your avy? Where did you get that done. The wife would love that.

Nike town chi, had a lot left over when they did there mid-night release for the CG hope it's the same for this one.

$269 shipped "seems" fair. its almost $200 after tax here in CA retail. $70 to get it early, not having to deal with hassle, waiting etc. those extra hours of sleep or working a few will make that extra $70 back.

the only thing is quality, authenticity. it seems to be going back and forth, and thats where i'm on the fence.

if these are GR, im sure during release day if one is persistent should be no problem to cop online..

Originally Posted by dubchester

anyone else who got tracking # from air-randy - is your tracking # not pulling up yet?
I got mine early this morning. HK post normally does not update for at least 2 days.

Damn...really considering ordering another pair off air randy since theyre shipping out already. I'm an impatient person!

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Damn...really considering ordering another pair off air randy since theyre shipping out already. I'm an impatient person!

can you just cop one for me & ill pay you back

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

$269 shipped "seems" fair. its almost $200 after tax here in CA retail. $70 to get it early, not having to deal with hassle, waiting etc. those extra hours of sleep or working a few will make that extra $70 back.

the only thing is quality, authenticity. it seems to be going back and forth, and thats where i'm on the fence.

if these are GR, im sure during release day if one is persistent should be no problem to cop online..
Very tempting number.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

same thing i was just thinking yo.  i copped from SDS too, but Randy is shipping out now...his pics do look good too..

Something to keep in mind, those pretty pics you see on the early release sites, doesnt mean all the pairs in stock will look like those pics

Caveat Emptor

oh no doubt. i'm sure most of the pics, sans SDS, have been heavily touched up. black looks blacker, blue looks bluer lol

Back
Top Bottom