Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I know most people will disagree, but I think they should use leather on the upper instead of mesh.

You must have a heavy stock of Fusions in your closet don't you?  

If JB intend to sell these then these must be made right. Upper mesh, icey sole and black patent leather is how the Concords should be made. There aint no need to make these a bit different.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

JB, please do these justice and go back to the old mold that made us all fall in love with these 
pimp.gif

Air-Jordan-11-Concord-Pictures-1.jpg
Yeah... That would be nice!
pimp.gif
that or this..

id rather see the 96 mold imo jordans were cut wayyyyyyy higher back then imo when they are cut higher they look better with sweats and jeans

Sorry Fellas when I was young and broke I couldn't cop so even if they use the old mold or not I'm still coppin cuz I need them. I find it so funny that the older cats in here try to make the people who don't complain about the quality and mold and everything else of the newer retros feel like they are the reason for JB's low quality issues...Im only 21 so when most of this stuff came out I was either too young to care/know or I still depended on my parents to buy my kicks and lets just say they weren't sneakerheads lol! I think my collection is pretty nice for the fact that I have had to buy ALL my shoes with my own money AND CLOTHES and CAR and other things so now my options are Pay the retail of New retros or RAPE prices from resellers I think retail is the smarter business decision. But hey what do I know I'm just a young dude tryna be like you old heads in here but instead of mentoring you bring me down and try your best to make me feel as though I'm inferior because I wasn't around and now can't afford to get the Original...Here is an Idea instead of complaining DON'T COP because EVERY SINGLE ONE of you in here complaining WILL BE ONLINE or IN LINE when these drop....

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

Its gunna be complete chaos this year.
Worse then what anyones seen.

Clearly you weren't around during the 2001 cool grey fiasco
I didnt camp out for them I was in the 8th grade and my older cousin came home with a pair for me. 
But goin off these last two years things just keep gettin worse. 

and from what ive seen, heard, and experienced from the previous CG and SpaceJam releases.... one of these too

90f157f30fe2890b98231f8372cbe732880cabd.pjpg

smh. People were crazy for the past XI releases in 2010-11!

01 mold or dmp pack mold please JB, move them readily available so someone like who doesn't camp or what not can buy a pair.

^^^^^^^that is a horrible outfit u have on with those concords.......some people don't know how to rock shoes an make them look ugly

phatdr you sound dumb, jordan def wore red black chicago colors with the concords, my jacket is red and black, take a seat

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by moelest

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Yeah... That would be nice!
pimp.gif
that or this..

tongue.gif

Can't believe I didn't cop a pack of defining moments.

But being in college, broke and looking at the pricetag... it was a no-go.

In retrospect (or even, from a present perspective)... it's crazy how Nike
has conditioned us to uniformally adjust to $300+ price tags being normal.

Ahhh... life and times of a consumer/sneakerfreak

Just because jordan wore it doesn't mean it looked good either get your own style just cause I saw a famous person do it im gonna do it too.......just like with the yeezys everybody walking around trying to dress like kanye pathetic. Now most of the stuff he wears if nice I will give him that but some of it is trash

binye . . . try rock and republic premium dummy and phatdr i didnt wear it to be like jordan i said jordan wore those colors u swagless monkey

So your are using Jordan to justify why you wore it lol......I didnt't wear it cause Jordan did yet first thing you say is Jordan wore it

Originally Posted by GrandeurGriz

binye . . . try rock and republic premium dummy and phatdr i didnt wear it to be like jordan i said jordan wore those colors u swagless monkey

eek.gif
roll.gif

DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD. GOT MY CO WORKERS HERE AT WORK THINKING I'M CRAZY.

So once again you are justifying the none matching colors in the outfit by saying jordan wore those colors. When I said you wore it cause Jordan did I wasn't referring to the outfit as in the jacket an so on......I was referring to the colors an how they don't go with the shoes. An if your definition of having swag is wearing colors that dont match my shoes then your right im swagless

2gy7mo4.jpg

Are you color blind??? White and black are neutral colors, my jacket is mostly red and black. Only SWAGLESS MONKEYS LIKE YOU COLOR COORDINATE EVERYTHING LIKE ITS 2002.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom