Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

All of you hoping for the OG mold, give up. it's going to be the same as the '09 Space Jams n the '10 CG's... But I could care less, old mold or new mold it's still a definite cop IMO

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

JB, please do these justice and go back to the old mold that made us all fall in love with these 
pimp.gif

Air-Jordan-11-Concord-Pictures-1.jpg

roll.gif
now when was the last time JB listened?! We asked for better materials and everything got thinner and shiny haha
Thats a DMP photoshop son...

im starting to believe people complain about the change in shape simply because there's a change .

i suspect that if the OG shape and '09 space jam shape swapped places , people would be complaining too

IM ALMOST POSITIVE THE SOLE ON THIS YEARS CONCORD WILL BE TINTED BLUE LIKE THIS YEARS METALLIC 5'S. STILL COPPED EITHER WAY.

ehh could care less, probly gonna b %+!%+% anyway, mite as well get a fake pair..even they are tinting the soles:lol:

jjdd101 wrote:

ehh could care less, probly gonna b %!+@%* anyway, mite as well get a fake pair..even they are tinting the soles:lol:

they might be tinting the sole, but they aren't fixing the quality, the shape is poor, plastic fibre and complete knock offs. Yeah might as well get the fake..

Originally Posted by Resist

jjdd101 wrote:

ehh could care less, probly gonna b %!+@%* anyway, mite as well get a fake pair..even they are tinting the soles:lol:

they might be tinting the sole, but they aren't fixing the quality, the shape is poor, plastic fibre and complete knock offs. Yeah might as well get the fake..

hmmm compared to waking my **$ up super early ON MY BIRTHDAY( if they come out dec 24th like last yr), paying a $175+tax for a shoe with leather one step up from that of a fake. $45 for a fake pair that i can rocc the #+%* out of and not care = worth it. maybe ill cop an authentic jus for ds. But if the quality is ANYTHING compared to my 09 jams ( can yu believe i wore em about 10 times, and the FUCCING MIDSOLE IS DETACTHING!!!!) then i WILL NOT buy em
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jjdd101

Originally Posted by Resist

jjdd101 wrote:

hmmm compared to waking my **$ up super early ON MY BIRTHDAY( if they come out dec 24th like last yr), paying a $175+tax for a shoe with leather one step up from that of a fake. $45 for a fake pair that i can rocc the #+%* out of and not care = worth it. maybe ill cop an authentic jus for ds. But if the quality is ANYTHING compared to my 09 jams ( can yu believe i wore em about 10 times, and the FUCCING MIDSOLE IS DETACTHING!!!!) then i WILL NOT buy em
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Supporting fakes is a BANnable offense on here.

f1c369be1f12934568843c9bf096c1c592007459_r.jpg

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

they know people will buy them regardless of the retail price

then i aint mad at jb im mad at all yall for buying um for that price
laugh.gif

they will only charge us what we accept. its too late now. pretty soon its gonna be $200.

old shape or new shape i dont care i still have my ogs and 1st retros. just give me something to work with but that 175 price tag good lord
laugh.gif

I want these no matter blue tint soles or not.  Anyone know if the bred XI's coming out at the end of the year also?

Some of you sound like 13 year old menstruating girls venting on here. If you don't like the shoe, don't buy it.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

they know people will buy them regardless of the retail price

then i aint mad at jb im mad at all yall for buying um for that price
laugh.gif

they will only charge us what we accept. its too late now. pretty soon its gonna be $200.

old shape or new shape i dont care i still have my ogs and 1st retros. just give me something to work with but that 175 price tag good lord
laugh.gif

well, its marketed as a "sports/luxury" item. The Air Jordan got its reputation and status from the (OG) quality and price they sell for. No point in having a high end product and selling it dirt cheap.

Was looking at the comparison pics a couple of pages back and even my girl could tell the differences in the molds
30t6p3b.gif
I wasnt really into J's back when the OG's released so the only XI's I have are the '09 SJ so I cant gripe about the decline in quality. Either way I love the 11's and I know I will be trying to dbl up on these! Already saving my money to copp me and the fam some pairs!

These will not be EZ to get. Trust me!! I guarantee you somebody will be on the news for manslaughter for these. Especially down south.

Back
Top Bottom