Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

These were stuck in NY Customs since the 17th. Tracking stopped updating and just popped up at my local post office this morning.
Got these from Air Randy
ohwell.gif
Clear toe cap

NoobLee can you check these for me please.

Excess glue
sick.gif

Hole but no serial number stamping. Can see the shape of the air unit

those are either fakes or F-grades. why is their missing stitching on the inside? jumpman looks terrible as well
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: my production end date is 7/20/11...

Originally Posted by jecca650

Originally Posted by dalyte1
damn bruh you got that limited edition tupac jumpman!

tupac-shakur.jpg

Bwahahaha! Man this had me Rollin! Nah, but for reals dalyte1...those look pretty bad! Stitching is REALLY bad plus your missing a couple of strings, your midsole has a rectangular dent/mark, crazy excess glue, blood stains or soy sauce stains, jumpman is crazy funny looking. Not saying their fake but def. B grades. If your happy with them bro then its all good but if not I think you should try getting back you money. No hatin from me bro just telling you what I see.

Thanks. The Alfalfa reference had me 
roll.gif

I'm going to contacting Air Randy for a refund and see how his process is of doing so. He better cover the return shipping, cuz I swear these were supposed to be shipped Express and not Priority International.

my fault on the money comment, I see where it can be taken the wrong way, trust me I'm not trying to parent anyone I just was adding my 2 cents to a commet I agreed with
No hate from me, ball to you fall.

back to the entertainment

errr. if i were you bro, if you cant send them back, i'd just take the L, turn those into beates, and I mean literally, beat the dog $*@! out of them. hoop, cut the grass, kick the homeless, dig out impressionable young women, etc. then just cop the good joints on RD.

Also on the tag on that recent AR pair, the # to the left of the UPC is just 99999999, on SDS pairs it has an actual # there

Not only does it have the clear toe and the less detailed flat jumpman, the feel and overall shape of the shoe just doesnt seem right compared to the SDS/ Promo Shoes /RMK pairs....

It does have the correct insole and air unit though, altho that rectangle on the midsole is horrible, Ive never seen that ever...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Also on the tag on that recent AR pair, the # to the left of the UPC is just 99999999, on SDS pairs it has an actual # there

Not only does it have the clear toe and the less detailed flat jumpman, the feel and overall shape of the shoe just doesnt seem right compared to the SDS/ Promo Shoes /RMK pairs....

It does have the correct insole and air unit though, altho that rectangle on the midsole is horrible, Ive never seen that ever...
wow, good catch on the UPC code.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Originally Posted by matt2126

He has 13's man because my tracking for a 13 is working. i ordered on the 7th of Aug and my order number is 585.

I ordered on July 30th, number 426. My tracking still doesn't work

Hit him up on Skype. Thats where I find him all the time. he usually logs in at least once a day and I keep my skype open so I know when he logs on. Since i talked to him its been nothing but good stuff for me. You know Matt that I'm in Italy so my time is almost the same as his. If i catch him online before you I will personally aks him for you man.Just keep trying the tracking number because it maybe he shipped already and the number is wrong or it may not update until it hits your front door LoL.Either way you should get them and yes I filed a claim against him the same time you did.

yea please do. i dont have a skype, or any clue how to use one. and my tracking still isnt workin

Originally Posted by rareair45

Why can't I attach pictures anymore? Im at work so it may be blocked here or something
which uploader are you using?

Its actually not even bringing up any uploaders. Usuall y I just click the reply button and it would give me the options above the comment block but right now I get nothing.It's like im clicking quick reply or something but im not.

So on page 402 guy got his Concords with non translucent toes, on page 403 guys got his with translucent toes,sooooo which one is legit? Lol

Originally Posted by iKidWare

So on page 402 guy got his Concords with non translucent toes, on page 403 guys got his with translucent toes,sooooo which one is legit? Lol

Nobody knows because there are no official release pictures yet.If anybody tell you different their just speculating or claiming to be the almighty shoe gods LoL. J/P

Watch the official pictures have one shoe with a clear toe cap and the other with an opaque toe.

Back
Top Bottom