*pics
img0390he.jpg

img0391nq.jpg

img0394yf.jpg

img0395bk.jpg

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by dontae

anyone buy their kicks from VMVINC.COM? I my order was just was sent out today
they sold fake ray allen 13s. I wouldn't cop anything from them.

did you get your money back?... believe me if they fake they goin right back! lol

Other than the creasing near the ankle on the right shoe, I'd say they seem pretty straight
tongue.gif

The toe cap isn't as opaque as I thought it would be; though, they're not extremely translucent like Randy's pair.

Originally Posted by oscarb2311

Hey zyzz, if they shipped out the 28th from china when do you think I would be seeing them? I'm in Houston
early next week if i had to guess. im not a shipment expert just going by experience so from the day it ships its usually 5-7 days depending on customs.

also waiting for my $50 from a member...
devil.gif

ao17 congrats on your pair... they look on point...

the more i see the pairs coming in from SDS the more i get excited, maybe because its the first time i'll get a pair of concords lol..

Jay emailed me at 3:00 saying;

"Your tracking number will work in 12 hours  just confirm with ship agent!  Please cancel your claim when you receive shoes thank you!

Sorry for delay!

Best regards

Jay"

Here's hoping this is the last quoted time that he has to fabricate for me.

I hate you all....lol....the batch Jay sent look on point, and I bit and ordered....let's hope his second round of shipments actually go through without a delay this time and quality remains on point...

^^ Thanks for sharing the video. Mine left China on the 28th so I'm hoping maybe Saturday or early next week I'll have mine. Might take mine a few days longer than those on the coasts since I'm out in Nebraska. I'm ready! *fingers crossed*

Looks like the shoes coming from SDS are turning out pretty good. Also cool that Jay sent out some zoom insoles with 'em...He should send some of these shirts out:

27391101_z.jpg

Hopefully we can clear the air on this whole clear/opaque toe cap debate soon. I'm not entirely convinced that one is more legit than the other. I'm guessing different factories are making them different. So far, the only thing that I've seen in this entire post that has be questioning the authenticity of certain pairs in the flexible carbon fiber.

Great pics Ao!

And nice vid Leo!!

You guys are just getting me more anxious about my shoes coming in soon, cannot wait!!
happy.gif

SDS is legit as we speak...

I ordered from Jay on 8/5 size10 and 10.5 up till now, the tracking number is still not working, send him rmail almost everyday and all i got is run around! A month and the tracking still not working? REALLY????

Back
Top Bottom