Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Cojp

Man they need to bring thes out a little earlier. Can't wait for these anymore.

Then order some from air randy
laugh.gif

yup you know air randy got them air joqdans pumping out like crazy. seen he already got the chicago 10 joqdans ready for sale too.

Probably gonna skip out on the Cements to grab two pairs of these. There going to a be a (1) pair limit per customer on most sites?

i have a feeling these wont be as hard to get as people think. first day will probably be crazy, but a week or two later and everyone will probably have their pair.

^^ I just figured that with all of the hype they'd sell out first day. I know at my local mall they will. For my size atleast lol. Damn my common foot size.

Originally Posted by drewsone

^^ I just figured that with all of the hype they'd sell out first day. I know at my local mall they will. For my size atleast lol. Damn my common foot size.

I haven't ordered online for a while, but the best way to do it is make either a Eastbay or Finishline account and they should have a feature that let's you sign in & it'll save your credit card info therefore you can beat a lot of dude's to the punch. 
Make sure you're signed in, and add to cart whatever size that may be.

You can do this at 12 and if you fail head over to your local mall. 

I doubt there should be a line due to the fact that people aren't allowed on the property until around 5 or so? 
pimp.gif

Haha is that where the stories of "the site crashed before I can get my order" come from? I might actually try that though. Never really thought about ordering em right at midnight online.

Originally Posted by jecca650

i have a feeling these wont be as hard to get as people think. first day will probably be crazy, but a week or two later and everyone will probably have their pair.

you're crazy.  Even the cool grey sold out first day, and ppl were paying 300 plus for them right after the release and the CG is far less desirable than the concords.

If you have a NT, he'll even a HOH in your area these will be an EASY release day cop.

I went to NT Chi @ 2pm release day & got my size 13 Cool Greys.

There were about 50 or so pairs left that I could see behind the counter of various sizes.

These won't be that hard to get. Sure the demand is crazy high, maybe the highest for any Jordans, but every single shoe store in the world will be selling these cuz it's instant money for them. As long as you're smart and on your toes, I don't see how you can't find a place with these.

^ What about the cities that only get about 30 pairs total? Before I transferred schools, this was the case with the jb holiday releases there. The FNL and FTL literally only had about a size run each.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by sirpepperoni

just watched this review of the 2011 concords, after this im not copping.

im not paying for a shoe that says joqdan.

anyone know what the go is with this air randy, is he b-grades or fakes?

You have 400 pages to read

meh, ive got a bong to smoke and a girl to +*!$...

sorry for contributing anyway coc k

Originally Posted by Magic1978

just watched this review of the 2011 concords, after this im not copping.

im not paying for a shoe that says joqdan.

anyone know what the go is with this air randy, is he b-grades or fakes?

You have 400 pages to read

meh, ive got a bong to smoke and a girl to +*!$...

sorry for contributing anyway coc k

reported.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

all the recent XI's since the bred CDP pack have been easy to get.
for you maybe.  Unless you live in Montana or some other bumhole town, these will be a %++%+ to get for most people.

I've worn my pair from sds a handful of times now. still look good and feel good. I'm still excited about release day though. I'll probably cop from either ndc or finishline or wherever else is working at the time lol. ndc should be just fine though.

Damn well here in fresno we got no NT or HOH or even Finishline lol. One mall that has a champs, footlocker, footaction, and two shiekhs lol.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

I unds'd my SDS pair today. Anyone else notice their right shoe is squeeking already?

im sorry but
laugh.gif

Lol it's alright. Will be my last time copping early. Im still copping on RD so these are my beater pairs.

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

It's funny because YOU NEVER said anything about a giftcard. In fact, I was the one that mentioned that they only way you pre-ordered them was by either using the giftcard method or by paying cash. And then you replied with "nah dude, I paid with visa" 
laugh.gif
. Why didn't you mention that you payed for a gc with your visa, like your claiming now? 

Fact is, I NEVER said that you couldn't pre-order. It's cool tho bro, you got caught in a lie, I understand. Now go sit DOWN. Or better yet, go continue and share your expertise in the ray allen thread.

[font=tahoma, 'new york', times, serif]Hey,  have you ever noticed.... whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing?? Seriously though, you have'ta change your screen name to "the spin doctor" buddy, damn you a cocky dude, startin $hit over nothin,  lol. [/font]

[font=tahoma, 'new york', times, serif]
[/font]

[font=tahoma, 'new york', times, serif]I don't have time to dissect you, and use a bunch of pretty colors, but I'll get right to the point and ask that you go back and look again my angry, little friend. You didn't mention the gift card thing till after I left the thread for the night. I replied "nah, I paid with visa", because Initially you emphatically stated I must have paid cash! Where's the lie again? lol... ya, you're right, it's cool tho. Tell you what, why don't you come take a seat with me, someone needs a hug.
tongue.gif
[/font]

Man don't even waste your time!!! 

I can confirm that they do in fact get as many as they pre ordered PLUS a FSR or sz's 8-11 in extra pairs for retail.

Back
Top Bottom