Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by kicksking913

Yo the lines are gonna be cray-zee for these, I expect to wait 5-7 hours here in Kansas City, whats your expected wait time?
I expect it to look like this
kckvf9.jpg

Originally Posted by abaythingape

man i wish i knew about this thread sooner. i bought a pair of concords from someone here and it has the clear toebox and the 'carbon fiber' plate was off. the seller didn't show any detailed pics of the box but after reading through the pages here, i was very discouraged: not only was the '23' not indented to the box, but there was also no detailed sticker! i did ask the seller where he bought it from and he just told me that he got it from someone else who bought it from ebay.

-_-

i really thought they were spot on(cept the plate)... but ::sigh:: i'll put up pictures of my concords tomorrow.
I WARNED PEOPLE THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

SORRY MAN.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

man i wish i knew about this thread sooner. i bought a pair of concords from someone here and it has the clear toebox and the 'carbon fiber' plate was off. the seller didn't show any detailed pics of the box but after reading through the pages here, i was very discouraged: not only was the '23' not indented to the box, but there was also no detailed sticker! i did ask the seller where he bought it from and he just told me that he got it from someone else who bought it from ebay.

-_-

i really thought they were spot on(cept the plate)... but ::sigh:: i'll put up pictures of my concords tomorrow.
I WARNED PEOPLE THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

SORRY MAN.

Probably not the first, and def won't be the last.

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

Dudes gotta take pictures of themselves in the store buying the sneakers for them to be authenticated now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
........Im gonna make a video when I pick up my pairs.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by Mikegiron1

Nawww man he likes it like this..
<br/>
20p1n6f.jpg

damn! my CDPs dont have a high cut but these makes mine look like OGs
roll.gif
Lowest cut I have seen, ever.

do you own those or was this a pic you just found online???

the shape isnt banana like CDP's were......I hate to use the word and sound like some of the ppl crying fake on EVERYTHING, but those look like fake B'red XI's to me......at least I hope they are and I hope JB would never release such a monstrosity
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

saw some fake Concords today smh they had an all black sole.
laugh.gif
 He couldve at least waited til December to rock em though lol and I shouldve taken a pic, sorry NT I wasnt thinking.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

damn! my CDPs dont have a high cut but these makes mine look like OGs
roll.gif
Lowest cut I have seen, ever.

do you own those or was this a pic you just found online???

the shape isnt banana like CDP's were......I hate to use the word and sound like some of the ppl crying fake on EVERYTHING, but those look like fake B'red XI's to me......at least I hope they are and I hope JB would never release such a monstrosity
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They are fake, i found it on google images and posted it for laughs cause the topic was the patent leather being low lol

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by Mikegiron1

Originally Posted by kicksking913

Yo the lines are gonna be cray-zee for these, I expect to wait 5-7 hours here in Kansas City, whats your expected wait time?
I expect it to look like this
kckvf9.jpg

Turrible photoshop
laugh.gif

pshhh not even photoshop, i used "paint" lol.... but yall get the point
laugh.gif

here are the pics of my concords... SIZE 11

then this is where it starts getting sketchy...

they made a mistake of an indentation of where the hole was going to be at first? lol 

man... i remember when back in the day, the only way you can tell kicks were fake was the tags inside. now it has come to this...

and BTW off topic: for anyone here who bought space jams from an authorized retailer(FL, FA etc.), does the patent leather on the back of the shoes line up? mine do not.
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

thank you for looking.
I think the clear outsole looks good. Finally can see the black patent toe through it like it should be (but not as clear like the fakes of AR of course).
But the carbon fiber looks strange IMO. But maybe JB really changed them to that look for this release.

The 2000 concords had a fully clossy Carbon fiber finish unlike the rouched surface of the 2010 Coolgreys or the recent I,E. lows.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

rd can't come fast enough.
to hold me over, i printed up some custom concord tees with a photo i took a couple years ago:
img6496d.jpg

img6499ec.jpg

img6492j.jpg

bruh this is your pic.
eek.gif
.. this has been my ps3 wallpaper for yrs. this is hands down the best pic youve ever taken & this is prbly the only pic of your ive seen

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

rd can't come fast enough.
to hold me over, i printed up some custom concord tees with a photo i took a couple years ago:
img6496d.jpg

img6499ec.jpg

img6492j.jpg
This shirt is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom