That PL cut is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PL cut is too high..

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by caritas75

Here are mine.
THE ONLY GOOD LOOKING PAIR IVE SEEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD. 

Hey Memph I feel ya but the PL cut on these are low as hell though. They clean but I hope my pair doesn't look like these. Same 09 jams look
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
with the reactions. PC hang up.. was about to ask if those are better compared to pairs by caritas. Still new with the sneaker game! those breds don't look good though..

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Here are mine.

Hey Memph I feel ya but the PL cut on these are low as hell though. They clean but I hope my pair doesn't look like these. Same 09 jams look
ohwell.gif

I'm jealous.  I wish I had them already....Those look good.
pimp.gif

Yeah...I had to sell my CDPs after a while. Just could not deal with the barely there PL, and they were by far the most uncomfortable pair of Jordans I've ever owned. Hell I'd get skin peeling off the side of my shins/ankles if I happened to wear low cut socks and wore the CDPs. Really debated selling them cuz I love the Bred XIs, but it just wasn't worth it.

Oh I get it. i'm used to PL cut of recent XI releases like CDP and jams.
laugh.gif

PL cut on kicks4eva pair same as OG and 01 concords?

man i wish i knew about this thread sooner. i bought a pair of concords from someone here and it has the clear toebox and the 'carbon fiber' plate was off. the seller didn't show any detailed pics of the box but after reading through the pages here, i was very discouraged: not only was the '23' not indented to the box, but there was also no detailed sticker! i did ask the seller where he bought it from and he just told me that he got it from someone else who bought it from ebay.

-_-

i really thought they were spot on(cept the plate)... but ::sigh:: i'll put up pictures of my concords tomorrow.

Here are mine.
The patent leather cut at the sides is all OK IMO. But at the heel it is still so obviously low.
shame on JB!

Also i wonder why you cannot see the black patent through the outsole.

even on my 2011 XI lows with the dark smoky outsoles, you can tell where the upper material starts

above the white midsole.

Yo the lines are gonna be cray-zee for these, I expect to wait 5-7 hours here in Kansas City, whats your expected wait time?

Back
Top Bottom