Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Having to buy the 14s to secure a spot in line for the Concord is such a low business move. Only thing that can be worst is if they forced you to buy the big ups or *******t jordan brand product

We got 50+ pair of Cool Greys. Only 28 Concords .. Glad my local PX doesn't know anything about street dates and I got a pair last week for $140 no tax. If you are near a military base I suggest you do the same. If I didnt put mine on layaway I wouldnt be getting them. Money is really tight.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

ndc, eastbay, finishline all getting em right?
We (Eastbay) will be carrying these shoes when they release on 12/23/11 next week.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by ccastro02

if I order from eastbay.. do u know if they offer next day air so I can have them before xmas? Anyone if they'll ship them out the same day so they can get them out to peoeple before xmas?
IF you can get them off Eastbay. You should call them and ask them about that. No guarantees, They sell them Friday at midnight, so unless they pack it that Friday during the day, it wont be shipped till Monday. Call and ask to find out from a rep.
Since the shoes will be available for sale on Thursday night/Friday morning, if someone wanted to make sure they receive them before Christmas, they would need to call in and request Saturday delivery for the shipping option.  Please note, Saturday delivery is not available in all locations and if there is an issue with the payment method, the order would be delayed.  There is an upgrade fee of $39.99 for this option if you are not part of our Loyalty Club.

EastbayRep - Ray

I wonder if Seattle is as Jordan crazed as Houston, because I'm heading out there around the release day.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We (Eastbay) will be carrying these shoes when they release on 12/23/11 next week.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

if
I order from eastbay.. do u know if they offer next day air so I can
have them before xmas? Anyone if they'll ship them out the same day so
they can get them out to peoeple before xmas?
IF you can get
them off Eastbay. You should call them and ask them about that. No
guarantees, They sell them Friday at midnight, so unless they pack it
that Friday during the day, it wont be shipped till Monday. Call and ask
to find out from a rep.
Since the shoes will be available for sale on Thursday night/Friday morning, if someone wanted to make sure they receive them before Christmas, they would need to call in and request Saturday delivery for the shipping option.  Please note, Saturday delivery is not available in all locations and if there is an issue with the payment method, the order would be delayed.  There is an upgrade fee of $39.99 for this option if you are not part of our Loyalty Club.

EastbayRep - Ray

Great info!
I had a question...knowing that this release is the most coveted shoe of all time and many people are going to be trying to buy online all at once, has there been any improvements or changes to the orders being processed? Referring to the server being able to process numerous amounts of orders without freezing or crashing?

Originally Posted by babyJs23

IF you can get
them off Eastbay. You should call them and ask them about that. No
guarantees, They sell them Friday at midnight, so unless they pack it
that Friday during the day, it wont be shipped till Monday. Call and ask
to find out from a rep.

EastbayRep - Ray
Great info!
I had a question...knowing that this release is the most coveted shoe of all time and many people are going to be trying to buy online all at once, has there been any improvements or changes to the orders being processed? Referring to the server being able to process numerous amounts of orders without freezing or crashing?
We have upgraded some hardware on our ordering system, so this should help with taking orders faster.  Our servers should not crash, since we will have the waiting line to check out.  This will make sure we do not take too many orders at a time that would cause our system to craash.  We will also have teams standing by ready to fix any problems that may come up.

Please note, there will be thousands of people trying to order these shoes at the same time, so not everyone trying to order these shoes from us will be able to get an order in.  With launches like this one, we always recommend trying to place an order over the phone while also trying to place one online to increase your chances of ordering your pairs.

I forgot to mention, but UPS is observing 12/26/11 as a holiday, so they will not start delivering packages again until 12/27/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

These are out in nyc all stores are charging 300 in queens..... This one dude got a shipment of 50 selling them for 326.96 a pop I walked out this is stupid.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

EastbayRep - Ray

Great info!

We have upgraded some hardware on our ordering system, so this should help with taking orders faster.  Our servers should not crash, since we will have the waiting line to check out.  This will make sure we do not take too many orders at a time that would cause our system to craash.  We will also have teams standing by ready to fix any problems that may come up.

Please note, there will be thousands of people trying to order these shoes at the same time, so not everyone trying to order these shoes from us will be able to get an order in.  With launches like this one, we always recommend trying to place an order over the phone while also trying to place one online to increase your chances of ordering your pairs.

I forgot to mention, but UPS is observing 12/26/11 as a holiday, so they will not start delivering packages again until 12/27/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank you for responsding to my question
smile.gif

Unfortunately I will not be one of those thousands of people trying to order online due to having spinal surgery. I just wanted to confirm with Eastbay if changes have been made to be prepared for this release and so that others will have the information you just gave me
smile.gif

Again, thanks for the great info and have a blessed and safe Holiday!

Eastbay rep Ray : These gold club and platinum member phone lines give any better chances of getting thru to someone faster on a release like this?

Hey Eastbay Ray. Any advice on when to try and call? And should you just wait it out once you call or keep calling? Lol sorry, I will not miss out on these like I did with the cool greys

I've created an Official Air Jordan XI Retro Concord PM/HELP list

It's [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ONLY[/color] for people [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LOOKING [/color]for sizes.

If you're selling, then you can contact one of the people who've listed their size. If you're near that person, you can PM them about a possible meetup. We always talk about "trying" to help people out....Well, sellers now have their chance. This should help alleviate some of the unnecessary suspensions that will inevitably happen during this release.

Just a reminder....PM's should be kept just as that....As [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]PRIVATE MESSAGES![/color]. Whatever happens thru PM"s will be your business and at your own risk since a potential sale will not be monitored thru the buy/sell forums. There's no need to post you have something for sale. That will get you suspended. No need to to post "PM sent"...That'll get deleted.

Any for sale/trade postings will still get you suspended. Please take those to the buy/sell forums. Be responsible and KNOW the rules.

^i was that you posted and thought that this thread finally got styled on and locked because of airrandy and sds posts

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

These are out in nyc all stores are charging 300 in queens..... This one dude got a shipment of 50 selling them for 326.96 a pop I walked out this is stupid.
Where at in queens and The incredible shoes in queens and long Island are only getting a few one spot said 7
sick.gif
 and another spot said 50 and the jimmy jazz in 5 towns didnt tell me how many they were getting or when they were opening but I will call next week to find out

Thank you ijapino for the clarification. I was wondering what the other thread was all about. But money is money. Once you have the product in hand, and see how profitable it is... We'll see how the "community" reacts.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

^i was that you posted and thought that this thread finally got styled on and locked because of airrandy and sds posts
I'll probably be locking this thread and creating a new one soon anyways. Now that an "Official List" has been created and an on going discussion about early release sites/fakes is heated up in another thread it's time to let this one die out and create an official concord release thread. I'll be going old school Niketalk and creating an Official one...complete with store listings/links and pictures...I'll also attempt to monitor it by deleting many of the one word "copped" and emoticon only replies.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'll probably be locking this thread and creating a new one soon anyways. Now that an "Official List" has been created and an on going discussion about early release sites/fakes is heated up in another thread it's time to let this one die out and create an official concord release thread. I'll be going old school Niketalk and creating an Official one...complete with store listings/links and pictures...I'll also attempt to monitor it by deleting many of the one word "copped" and emoticon only replies.

sounds good 2 me

Originally Posted by ijapino

k1sa41.jpg

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you sir.
[/font]

Originally Posted by RayZa23

Eastbay rep Ray : These gold club and platinum member phone lines give any better chances of getting thru to someone faster on a release like this?
All phone lines on launch night will be thrown into a single queue.  It will not mater which phone line you call into, calls will be taken in the order they are received.

Originally Posted by Nron

Hey Eastbay Ray. Any advice on when to try and call? And should you just wait it out once you call or keep calling? Lol sorry, I will not miss out on these like I did with the cool greys
It is best to stay on the line once you call in, as once you hang up and call back in, you will loose your spot in line and be at the back of the line again.  There will be a lot of other people calling in at the same time, so there will be a wait time.

EastbayRep - Ray

I predict Eastbay  Rep Ray will get unwarranted hate. *looks at calendar* , seems 'bout right.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Where at in queens and The incredible shoes in queens and long Island are only getting a few one spot said 7
sick.gif
 and another spot said 50 and the jimmy jazz in 5 towns didnt tell me how many they were getting or when they were opening but I will call next week to find out

UPDATE:got my pair $250 flat, i really wanted 2 pairs but dude only had one 9.5..... all the other stores either had them on display didn't want to sell them or where charging $300+.

Back
Top Bottom