Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

why would these be 200 when cool greys were 175 hope these are icey soles yellowing or no yellowingblue tint on these and im finding 00's

Concords are concords of course they will be flocked after regardless of price ( which doesn't justify it at all ) but hey.

After seeing the pics, Ill try to cop, but if not, I wont even be mad. Theyre nice but Im not really feeling the blue tint. It works well for the CG XI but to me it looks a little off.

^ its a fact that it isnt
laugh.gif

I know so people complaining should stop, I dont know how much the value dropped but that has to be the reason they raised the price.

I was just about to say that the "offical" pics leaked today...Apparently they didn't leak today at all, but a few days ago. I'm late...my bad.

For the record, I've been an advocate of the new blue tint soles. But for whatever reason, I actually don't like them on the Concords. I don't not like it enough to not cop, don't get me wrong...just wouldn't have minded them being the normal icy soles.

But I guess that's the future of all icy soles at JB moving forward.

I'm still a little tight about the $180 price, but honestly, what's 5$...??

All the people saying "not bad" are kids who just started collecting recently.

TRASH...will wear my 01's around and clown on ya'll rocking these buns.

Everyone who's saying that these aren't that nice and they could've done better are gonna get them anyway.
They look as good as any other retro JB throws out there
I guess people are going to complain no matter what

Back
Top Bottom