Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

JB, please get your head out of the gutter. We want better quality shoes, not boxes. Thanks.
this right here, jordan brand, you dummies.  we want better quality shoes.  i could care less about a dumb box.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

JB, please get your head out of the gutter. We want better quality shoes, not boxes. Thanks.
this right here, jordan brand, you dummies.  we want better quality shoes.  i could care less about a dumb box.
agree on this as well but you cant argue the box looks amazing though

lol and I was this close to getting some True Blues off of VMV and the Dark Pines from Air Randy...

I feel you I was considering getting the concords early off of VMV or sneakerape but I think I might take my chances in Dec. If I'm gonna pay 180+ for some J's they BETTER be real. And these fools charging 300+
tired.gif

wouldn't be so quick to jump the gun on slamdunkspace....I got a pair of cool grey's last year with a defect and Jay didn't want no part of answering my emails afterwards. Shipment also took longer than expected. A lot of people aren't patient though so I understand. If you need asap and don't mind...go for it.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

slamdunkspace has the concords up for pre-order for $245... shoes will also come double boxed which is good
pimp.gif

http://www.slamdunkspace....&cPath=98&products_id=98

$65 over retail isn't all that bad, especially if you get them 4 months early.  shipping is a bit on the high side, but overseas shipping is always the case.  wondering if they will be shipping out production quality versions or early, B-grade ones. 

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Man, just one time I want to see a retro thats exactly like the original. Just one time. JB acts as if it will kill the brand and minimize profits if they did. It's just so appalling. After even a price increase, we can't even get a true to like original. It's disrespectful to us NTers who honor the history of JB; but apparently JB can give a rat's $!% about honoring history, ironically.

I agree.  It’s been 11 years since we’ve seen these shoes.  What on earth is wrong with retroing the Concord XIs completely true to the originals?  This is one of the most iconic and legendary Jordans ever made.  Most of the OGs and 2000 retros are broken down and yellowed by now, so it‘s not like re-releasing them properly will diminish the brand or legacy.  The only thing hurting the brand is the pathetic quality shoes they keep spewing.  The people who run JB are elitists and snobs.  They get their kicks by knowing they possess something that the general public does not, and that‘s the main reason they won‘t make a retro exactly like the original.

I know this is off topic, but has anybody noticed how these overseas sites all of a sudden got a restock of space jams? That's questionable to me. Those joints released two years ago and all of them restocked a FSR....

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I know this is off topic, but has anybody noticed how these overseas sites all of a sudden got a restock of space jams? That's questionable to me. Those joints released two years ago and all of them restocked a FSR....

That doesn't surprise me. What's the production dates on them SJs? I bet they were made in the "off" hours in the factory.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by sosmoove

That doesn't surprise me. What's the production dates on them SJs? I bet they were made in the "off" hours in the factory.

doubt they are re-makes so to say. they are just old stock that sat in the factory or something.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Jordan_XI_OG_Concord_1__45845_zoom.jpg

air-jordan-XI.jpg

13118341280.jpg

Just a quick view of All 3. 1995 Og's at top. 2000 Retros in the middle, and the 2011's in 3rd pic). I like the 2000's and the 2011's better than the 95's. The Patent cut on the 2011 Model doesn't bother me at all. It isn't that low compared to the 2000 Retro. In fact I like em' a lot & I think the new 2011 Model looks better than the OG's AND the 2000's. I can't wait to see em' in person Great Job By JB!
dude, the pic in the middle is rather a customized, fake or PSed DMP XI! Look at the jumpman and the patent cutting!
The patent cut of the 2000/2001 XI had a slightly higher cut and the outsoles are never that icy clear but rather dull

with yellow tint from the start.

If the 2011 looks like the latest MN pic, it would be still good. But the pic by kicks-lab is quite shocking!

THanks for correcting that!

Originally Posted by BronLe

No matter the patent cut, don't lie to yourself. You will be copping these even if they are 200 before tax.

If you really want to change quality, stop buying the shoes. Of course there will be the teens who buy for hype, but do believe that the NTers and sneakerheads who still complain about the quality make up a large portion of sales. Stop copping if you don't wanna have crappy quality.

That being said, I'm copping my pair. Not gonna try and get some 2000's. In ten years the retros will be the OG's, just as the 99's and 00's are now considered "OG's". Stop buying for a while and see Jordan increase quality.

Bro....... What? retros are considered OGs?To who?

Originally Posted by thebeast23

No matter the patent cut, don't lie to yourself. You will be copping these even if they are 200 before tax.

If you really want to change quality, stop buying the shoes. Of course there will be the teens who buy for hype, but do believe that the NTers and sneakerheads who still complain about the quality make up a large portion of sales. Stop copping if you don't wanna have crappy quality.

That being said, I'm copping my pair. Not gonna try and get some 2000's. In ten years the retros will be the OG's, just as the 99's and 00's are now considered "OG's". Stop buying for a while and see Jordan increase quality.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That dude doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.   In ten years the retros will be the OG's??? WOW!    I guess he forgot what OG means.  

I see what you're saying. They'll NEVER be OG's, but as far as value goes, the cost of them does continue to rise. It's even getting to the point where Flightclub is charging the same price for Varsity Red VI 's as the InfraRed pack V's. And not only on those, Bred Jordan I Straps and DMP Bred I's are nearing the price levels of the 2000 (or 2001) retro I. So, as far as pricing goes, yes...the trend will always be for them to increase. and to further your actual point, with each retro, they get further from the original shoe so the older the retro, the better.

Please don't take anything that bafoon says seriously...

This may be overkill, but someone that has OG's, DMP's 0'1's and any of the 2011 XI's should measure the patent leather heights to see what the real differences are. I've got Original Spacejams and Breds...Both from '01. So I would do it myself, but clearly, my sample size is not what we need. Somebody PLEASE! Do the math!!!

Originally Posted by toughmoney

wouldn't be so quick to jump the gun on slamdunkspace....I got a pair of cool grey's last year with a defect and Jay didn't want no part of answering my emails afterwards. Shipment also took longer than expected. A lot of people aren't patient though so I understand. If you need asap and don't mind...go for it.

I would rather not get a shoe than to buy off all of these idiots doing preorders for 250.  This is the exact reason JB keeps raising the price, cause people are paying 30% above retail before the shoe is even out just to make sure they get them early or just to secure a pair.

Screw preorders over retail.   JB is already screwing us at 180 plus tax, why would you want to pay an extra 50-70 bucks. 

So about the box...they're really just rolling with the Jordan Jumpman thing? How hard is it to change the label to Jumpman Jordan? Just sayin.

Sweet !%# box otherwise, came out the way I pictured. With concord shoe trees...

Originally Posted by Sneak King

I see what you're saying. They'll NEVER be OG's, but as far as value goes, the cost of them does continue to rise. It's even getting to the point where Flightclub is charging the same price for Varsity Red VI 's as the InfraRed pack V's. And not only on those, Bred Jordan I Straps and DMP Bred I's are nearing the price levels of the 2000 (or 2001) retro I. So, as far as pricing goes, yes...the trend will always be for them to increase. and to further your actual point, with each retro, they get further from the original shoe so the older the retro, the better.

You have to be one ignorant idiot if you go to Flight Club and pay anything close to 01 Black/Red 1's for AJ 1 Straps, or the DMP 1.  If some people would just do research, they would realize flight club is an overpriced hype machine.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That dude doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.   In ten years the retros will be the OG's??? WOW!    I guess he forgot what OG means.  
I'm saying bro in 10 years, you won't be able to wear 2000s, just as you can't wear 4's from 1989. So eventually the things we consider Retros will be the OG's, just as some dudes consider the 5's and such from 2000 "OG's" (although that's partly because of the Nike Air, but that's another topic) even though it wasn't the first time they came out...

Back
Top Bottom