Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Some people are posting fake pairs and some are posting actual pairs...fess up
That is indeed lame. So far the recent pics look good, but the Jumpman on the left shoe
is really causing me a headache.

Yeah, I dont know whose stupid idea that was to change the direction of the jumpman.   It just doesnt make any sense.

Thinking about copping from Air-Randy once again. Just finding it hard spending $270 for these joints. I need to see a vid first

I ordered a pair of SJs from air randy about 3 months before the RD, big mistake the tongue tabs didnt line up with the 3rd lace loop. The heel collar was uneven on both shoes and they squeek like crazy.

Besides if ppl wait the prices will go down as more pairs are available to more sites

Am I the only one who thinks Air-Randy and SDS gets there shoes from having people make extra pairs during "off" hours, hence defects and such.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Resist

these are heat, what will people resell for? i don't think i'm getting these on rd..

the usual 220 and up for XI's.
Think about it. For the most unfortunate people like me who live in California, we will have to pay 180 + tax so roughly 200 dollars. The only way you'll get it after release day for 220 is if a friend helps you out. Since they are concords, the initial prices will be extremely high, then converge to around 300ish. If you stay diligent, there should be no reason why you shouldn't be able to get them online as most stores will get them online and will get a HUGE number of them. If I see them for preorder early for no more than $250 on a legitimate non-Hong Kong site, I'll definitely get them there. 

Am I the only one who thinks Air-Randy and SDS gets there shoes from having people make extra pairs during "off" hours, hence defects and such.

Do you really think Nike would let anyone work off hours or even steal materials from them? Nike off-shore their production in China to save money so I'm pretty sure they make sure crap like that would not happen especially with all the counterfeit Nikes that are made in China.

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Do you really think Nike would let anyone work off hours or even steal materials from them? Nike off-shore their production in China to save money so I'm pretty sure they make sure crap like that would not happen especially with all the counterfeit Nikes that are made in China.
Do I think Nike knows that it's being done? No.

Does that mean it can't be done behind Nike's back? No.

I think Nike just rents out the factories and Nike themselves don't police them. They leave it up to the factory. I'm sure the owners of the factories don't care as long as they get a cut from people doing side business. Power of the dollar

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

223708_10150255078001748_99090901747_7592120_4439853_n.jpg
i can see the glue stains from here
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
1272938115936.jpg

Originally Posted by eddo1005

i have purchased plenty of times from slamdunkspace. The shipping always takes long, but as far as defects go, I havent really had any problems in that department.
How long does shipping take from slamdunkspace. I order a pair of Spacejams yesterday, and I'm on the east coast. I have moving on the 15th and worried my shoes aren't going to get here on time.

This release will be epic, looking forward to gifs of torn down gates and people running through malls like savage beasts.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

i have purchased plenty of times from slamdunkspace. The shipping always takes long, but as far as defects go, I havent really had any problems in that department.
How long does shipping take from slamdunkspace. I order a pair of Spacejams yesterday, and I'm on the east coast. I have moving on the 15th and worried my shoes aren't going to get here on time.
they will be there on time, they ship within 2 days of payment and take 5-7 days to arrive. you will get them before the 15th.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I think Nike just rents out the factories and Nike themselves don't police them. They leave it up to the factory. I'm sure the owners of the factories don't care as long as they get a cut from people doing side business. Power of the dollar

Fact is, that for the mass production, nike, adidas, reebokEtc. Usually share factories in east asia to saveUp costs. They often come from same factoryBut are organized in schedules.Most jordan samples are still made in taiwanesefactories.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

they will be there on time, they ship within 2 days of payment and take 5-7 days to arrive. you will get them before the 15th.
do you work for slamdunkspace?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

This release will be epic, looking forward to gifs of torn down gates and people running through malls like savage beasts.

sick.gif
 not looking forward to it hopefully that won't happen even though it probably will. What I can't wait for is the stories that everyone will be sharing on how they weren't able to get a pair and are pissed 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fijiloo

Originally Posted by Zyzz

do you work for slamdunkspace?

nope

Got my cousin to pull the trigger on his pair and mine this morning. Def going to try for another pair at retail. This will be my first double up. I was going to @ reply him on twitter, but my account is private he needs to follow me @Datbkdude just in case your watching 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom